• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Pages: 1..123456789

[b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

NinaTrinidad
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

waaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! nice question there... i really like Ouran high school host club... to be in a live-action series... and I really looking forward...if who's the one... will get haruhi's heart...:thumbsup::thumbsup:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Well since Death Note has already a live action movie.....I can't pick for DN..And Naruto, I want Naruto to be a live action series, but I think a live action Naruto with whiskers isn't just for me...Maybe Airgear of course!!
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Naruto would probably be nice in Live action.. as long as the special effects don't suck:eh:
xionrei
» n00b
1969-12-31

"we were there" (BOKURA GA ITA) yano is 1 of a kind.... WATTA EMO COOL HAHAHHAHA
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

maybe.. naruto shipuuden the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya rozen maiden gakuen alice =)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ouran and Special A! especially Special A..i really wanna watch it...
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

actually for me... its astro boy american version... cool battles... its like megaman X. in game boy.. hahaha cool :thumbsup:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I want Naruto to have a Live Action Movie. but I want the American people to do it...

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-08-09 06:00:16)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Naruto and bleach and also Bokura Ga ita...:wow:[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

FMA or Full Metal Alchemist =), really addicted to that show =)
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Maybe Code Geass and Naruto.... :o That;s would be awsome but slightly impossible with all the effects and stuffs and the stunts...
JC_SleekNSassy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Naruto Shippuuden
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]Naruto and bleach and also Bokura Ga ita...[/quote] OMG:o i love these anime too:D i agree! i hope there will be a live action for these anime:thumbsup::)
sadakoNeko
» n00b
1969-12-31

Gaiking! haha upcoming liveaction! cant wait [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS6E-Nu3xsg[/url]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=HunkeeDoree;#3379892;1261521886]Yamato Nadeshiko.[/quote] It has already Live Action Clamp School Maria is watching us? Blood+
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

of course my favorite ouran high school host club i also want to have a live action of: - naruto - cardcaptor sakura - gakuen alice - special A - DN angel
Heartbreaker22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Me.. Golgo 13 and D-GrayMan also pichi pichi pitch!!!:)
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

code geass but i think its kinda impossible coz' they have a superpowers something.. ► so i think Special A or Lucky Star...
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Kaichou wa Maid-sama[/b] FTW! Or maybe[b] Bokura ga Ita[/b]! :D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Clannad. It made watchers cry. XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:19

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy