• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Pages: 123456789..9

[b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

yoyomi000
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

well it will be nice if clannad,air and kanon would have live action adaptations,[b]HARDCORE DRAMA :crybaby:[/b]
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

umm...i prefer naruto..:D
jun100
» FTalker
1969-12-31

final fantasy 7 last order :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I've always dreamed of La Corda D'Oro to be in Live Action... And also Bleach!!! :cool:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah. [b]La Cordo D' Oro[/b] sounds good to have a Live-Action. Oh. Ill add [b]Le' Chavilier De' On'[/b]. Im not sure of the spelling though. Cause I dont watch that anime. But I think if it will be a LiveAction. It will be a hit.
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Le Chevalier D'eon ... Hmmm.. I know that anime, I've seen it in the Otakuzine.. are you sure it'll be in a LiveAction series? 'cause I wanna watch it ;]
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gundam seed destiny. =):thumbsup: because there is transformers movie so how about gundam seed? :eh: well this: school days. =D
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^oh yeah... gundams! cool, huh... :o
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]^ Le Chevalier D'eon ... Hmmm.. I know that anime, I've seen it in the Otakuzine.. are you sure it'll be in a LiveAction series? 'cause I wanna watch it ;][/quote] No. What I said was [b]if[/b] it will be a live action, itll be a hit. [quote=yumi43ღ]gundam seed destiny. =):thumbsup: because there is transformers movie so how about gundam seed? :eh: well this: school days. =D[/quote] Yeah. School Days. Boys will love that. Especially me. :lol: Hope they'll make one. And it should be a bishoujo paradise. xD
xtianchan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

D. Gray-Man !! One Piece! haha.. goma goma!!!
xtianchan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah right! gundam! cool! :]]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ok. No double posting in here. Why dont you read the rules first. [b]http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules[/b] [hr] Yeah. D.Gray Man. I almost forgot. Thats a great anime. :thumbsup:
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

D gray man. air gear
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ [b]Air Gear[/b] eh? Yeah. That would be cool. And also [b]Air Master[/b].
joanjcv18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ouran hs host club[/b] weee! :lol: and [b]full metal panic[/b] :lol:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^Full Metal Panic? What about [b]Full Metal Alchemist[/b]? :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Hahaha they'll be clapping their hands all the time. LOL. I also want Kyou Kara Maou to have a live-action! XD T___T It'd be so cool (i think so), with lotsa bishounen (i hope lol)... Naruto would be a bit difficult though but it'll still be cool. XD Plus, Ouran as well!! >_< And uhmmm...... La Corda D'Oro. Weeee it'll be nice. XD
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I've always been curious with Dragon ball....At last the movie's coming...new cast confirmed! :thumbsup:[/b] [b]sneak preview :[/b] [img]http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/6599/98396854kv5.jpg[/img] check out my thread to know the full cast with photos : [url]http://theftalk.com/t29194-Upcoming-DragonBall-Movie-Cast.html[/url]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-04-29 09:13:18)

yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

agree with ouran high school host club. :eh: but d. gray-man can`t be... [:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yeah. I love D. Gray Man. If they'll make a LiveAction, the casting should be nice. [hr] I always wanted a remake of [b]Deathnote[/b] LiveAction. For me, the current LiveAction of DN stinks. Sorry bout that~ Cause the casting is horror I say. But they picked a good L though. But the Kira actor stinks. Sorry again. :lol: Hope they'll make a remake. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:09

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy