• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Pages: 1..123456789

[b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

live-action?! "Dragon Ball" yeah cause i read some article about the dragon ball will make a movie! :D a reality movie! yeah! :thumbsup:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Ill add one. [b]Nodame Cantabile~![/b] Oh wait. I think there already has a live-action of it. :wallbash:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Okay. This is weird. What i see is, the last poster on my subscriptions is dhen2x. But if i view this thread, the last poster is me. :o [img]http://i29.tinypic.com/14kicsy.jpg[/img] Sorry for the offtopic. And should this be considered as double post? Well i dunno. :wallbash:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

*Naruto *Ouran High School Host Club *Gakuen Alice *Bleach..? He he =)
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Soul Eater~!![/b]
carl_00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

ammmh.........naruto,,,,,,,,i want 2 see naruto turning in2 an devil................................
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@Kiel, I think it's okay because you posted your previous post a few days ago... And about the Last Poster thing, yeah, that happens sometimes too.. Don't worry about that.. @TOPIC I want Death Note to have another liveaction remake. X( I just don't liek Raito and Misa there.
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yeah~ i realllllyyyy hate tha live action! Kira is sooo fugly. =D And not to mention Misa! Err. I hate it. XD [hr] [b]Sketchbook ~Full ColorS~[/b]
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^yep. i saw the picture in the dvd when i was still in japan. i really laugh at kira. XD btw, how about voltes v? =D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Voltes V? I WAS a fan of that anime loong time ago though. XD
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ lol. :lol: i'm just wondering what if some old anime like voltes v will be a live-action. :eh: btw, i saw live-action of cromartie high school. but it's movie. i saw in crunchyroll. XD
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Oh... But it`ll be hard to create a live-action with a genre fantasy/sci-fi etc. you know. :eh:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

neh~ How about [i]clannad[/i] =D I want to see if Tomoyo can still hit Sunohara wit 1000+ hits. bwahaha
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ LOL. me too. :lol: And some ecchi scenes? O_O
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah~maybe [b]kanokon[/b]^^...waaah!i want to see [i]kouta-kun[/i] :paranoid::paranoid:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ LOL. That would be uhmm.. hentai-ish. :lol: That would be hard to make into a live-act. :eh:
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Angel Sunctuary![/b] :D
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

If me..i want live - action from One piece,of course from hero..Monkey D Luffy = Gomu-gomu no bazooka =D Also bleach...and samurai champloo [img]http://th130.photobucket.com/albums/p242/magicx50/th_Luffys.gif[/img]
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

naruto........ hahahaha
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Bleach - a lot of monsters, i mean, shinigamis . lol. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:43

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy