• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][img]http://cyberlakad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ahart42.jpg[/img][/align] You love him one. You love him too. They both love you. You both love them. Now, do you have A Heart for

Pages: 12345678910..10

[align=center][img]http://cyberlakad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ahart42.jpg[/img][/align] You love him one. You love him too. They both love you. You both love them. Now, do you have A Heart for

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][img]http://cyberlakad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ahart42.jpg[/img][/align] You love him one. You love him too. They both love you. You both love them. Now, do you have A Heart for

ate meng. update na.. :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][img]http://cyberlakad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ahart42.jpg[/img][/align] You love him one. You love him too. They both love you. You both love them. Now, do you have A Heart for

:arrow: haha,, teka...:lol: uupdate ako bago umalis :penguin: [hr] [b]Chapter 07[/b] “Hey Ms. Samantha, can I please borrow your chemistry notebook?” Sam was so shocked to see Will in front of her, smiling. It was very cute of him to smile that way, very innocent looking. [i]Is this a dream? Why is this guy so totally polite towards me[/i]? Sam has no idea of what had happened to him. He was very opposite from the Will she had known before. “Why? Slow enough to take down notes?” Sam thought of having revenge. All these time, he was always teasing her. She thought this is the time where the events would turn upside down. “What slow are you talking about? Oh, I know! Maybe your handwriting is awful. So awful enough even a rat would puke! Hahaha. I understand why you don’t want me to see it. Anyway, I'll just borrow from someone who have good handwriting.” Will went out the room. Sam was completely ashamed of herself. Her revenge backfired. She still can’t win over the annoying guy. She is in deep thought on what to do with him. “Sammie… you seem to be seriously thinking about something.” Lou had appeared from nowhere. “Uh, well… you see, I was actually annoyed by this Villanueva guy. If only I can bring out his negative side in front of my brother, I could definitely sleep peacefully. He always annoys me and I can’t think of a way to make him feel annoyed.” She sighed, still thinking. “I think he doesn’t know that you are Drei’s sister that’s why he treats you like that. It’s natural for some boys to be annoying. At least he had never done anything bad to you. Had he?” “I suppose you’re right. He still doesn’t know about me being Drei’s sister. My brother never mentions me to his team, as if he has reasons to. Although some of them know me, but I don’t think that they’re the type of people who’d go telling others about me right? That’s it. Will doesn’t know about me and Drei!” Several thoughts build up Sam’s mind. [i]Yes, he doesn’t know about me.[/i] Not. Will had considered the possibility that Sam and Drei are siblings. Of course, he never told anyone from the team about it. He had never shown anyone interest about it too. He had a feeling that he is right. That Sam is Drei’s sister. The class was dismissed earlier. The checker had passed by the room, and since there’s still no professor around, the 15-minute rule was made into effect. At RNU, if the professor hadn’t arrived within 15 minutes after the start of class hours, and the checker passed by, he is considered absent. Same thing goes to students – in less that 15 minutes, you’re late; beyond that, you’re absent. Everyone fixed their things and prepared to leave. The students who were in the corridors went in to get their things, including Will. As Samantha picked up her cute pink pen with fancy feathers, her cute metallic pink cellphone beeped. [quote]Sam: [i]Hello?[/i] Drei: [i]Sammie, we have practice today. I’m sorry I forgot to tell you this morning[/i]. Sam: [i]It’s okay. Want me to come and watch?[/i] Drei: [i]No, I want you to go home early. Don’t wait for me, and the practice is at 4pm, it’ll probably end late.[/i] Sam: [i]But I don’t have anything to do[/i]. Drei: [i]You are free to clean the house. Hahaha. Anyway, you know how to go home so there’s no problem right? Why not ask Lou to give you a ride home?[/i] Sam: [i]Hey, I’m not like that. And besides, maybe he has plans[/i]. Drei: [i]I need to go. I need to fix things here. Just go home okay?[/i] Sam: [i]O-kay[/i].[/quote] Sam was disappointed that her brother didn’t allow her to come to the gym. She still doesn’t want to go home. It’s boring at home. There’s nothing to study since there are no exams coming yet. Lou might have plans. Besides, he’s been busy lately about the things that he does in the department. What is it about anyway? “Uhm, hey Villanueva, do you have any plans today?” Samantha asked Will politely. “Oh, Sam I heard there will be a practice game at the gym after class. Are you going to watch?” Obviously, Sam forgot to tell Lou about his brother not wanting her to watch the practices. “You were saying what again, Ms. Samantha?” Will hadn’t understood or perhaps heard what Samantha had said earlier. “I was asking if you are free today, I mean… if you have any plans after this class.” “So, finally… you decided to take me on a date huh? Haayy… girls today, they always make the first move.” “Don’t get it wrong Will,” Samantha said calmly, controlling her temper. “I was just wondering if you could teach me the Cramer’s Rule.” “Cramer’s Rule? Are you serious? But you are good in algebra??” Sam is really good in Math, which is why she decided to go for engineering. She’s even the top Math quizzer in her high school years. “Well, yeah… I know I’m good and all, but I just can’t seem to make it clear for myself. It’s like my weakness… “ “Okay, then you owe me a favor huh!” The two of them decided to go to the library. Sam was very curious why Will is not bothered. [i]But if the practice was cancelled, then kuya should have told me[/i]. Sam thought. “Uh, hey I heard you’re part of the basketball team?” “Oh, yeah. Are you a fan of the RNU basketball team? Or perhaps someone from the RNU Blazing Lions?” Will is smart enough not to show Samantha that he is trying to see if Sam would say that she knows Drei, or even someone from the team. “Hmm…not much. But I do watch sometimes. By the way, they said that the friendship match is near. Don’t you have any practice today?” “Hmm…the match? I’m excited about it actually. And about the practice, I don’t have one now.” Samantha is still persistent on making Will attend the practice that late. “But I heard the captain is strict and they have practices now, if you’re gonna go there, although late, at least you showed up.” “Okay, I don’t have to attend. The captain said so himself. Wait, are you trying to make me miss or rather attend late at the ‘so-called practice’ you’re saying?” Will obviously had thought about the situation. He’s one smart guy! “No, no. Don’t get me wrong. I really don’t know what you’re talking about.” Sam was very nervous, although she really tried hard not to show it. “I see…you’re really sure about that huh?” Sam nodded. “Hmm…you seem to be a fast learner.” Will said, looking at Sam’s worksheet. All questions have the correct answers. Well, she should have at least made the other numbers wrong. Right? “He…he… yeah. Thanks. I'll go home now.” Sam stood up. “Wait,” Will got hold of her hand, he was just actually aiming for the arm, but since Sam stood up quickly, it was her hand that Will caught. “Yes?” Sam was blushing a bit. [i]But why?[/i] She even asked herself. “Uhm, do you like…uhm…want to have a ride? I mean… if you’re going home alone, isn’t it a bit late? It’ll just be a few minutes the driver will come pick me up.” [hr] Yay! I'm off to tagaytay! Wee~ :penguin:

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-05-24 09:07:37)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

woah nice chappie.. :P and im the first one to comment.. :rolleyes: nyahahaha :redface: :redface: hinawakan ni will kamay ni sam.. hahaha :redface: :redface: lolengs..
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]gotcha!!! simula na to! may feelings ng mglalabasan hahaha :D next next next :D[/i]
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha...concerned ba un..?ahahaha...:D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: yay. pasensya na kayo mejo magulo pa yung story... hehe...[i]bonus lang:[/i] kasi mejo magkakakonek konek yung mga characters in a way that you wouldn't expect it to be. lol. pa mystery effect muna tayo..kaya pag pasensyahan nyo na kung mejo magulo pa.. ahaha [hr] [i]“Uhm, do you like…uhm…want to have a ride? I mean… if you’re going home alone, isn’t it a bit late? It’ll just be a few minutes the driver will come pick me up.” [/i] [b]Chapter 08[/b] Sam wanted to. She’s not used to going home alone. She was about to agree but then, she thought that Will might easily figure out that she is Drei’s sister. “No thanks. I can go home.” Sam smiled at him, blushing inside. The thought of offering her a ride home, [i]isn't it a bit sweet?[/i] “Really! Thank God. Haha, you even believed that I’d offer you a ride home?” Will was laughing hard. The librarian even looked at him. Deep inside, Will was really disappointed. Hmm…hidden feelings perhaps? * * * [b]THURSDAY[/b] It’s break time and as usual, Lou is at the department. He’s planning to run for one of the positions in the College Council that’s why he’s frequently showing up at the department. Will is not in any of Sam’s class today. Sam doesn’t have anything to do so she decided to stay at the garden near the caf. She wanted to draw; yet she can’t find anything good enough to draw. It was a very peaceful day for her. She had thought of Will as one of her most hated person. She did one of her habits way back in highschool. Writing down notes. [quote][b]People I like[/b] [b]People I don’t like[/b] Kuya Drei Villanueva Lou Villanueva [b][s]Will[/s][/b][/quote] Sam was shocked to see Will’s name on the left column. She can’t believe what she had written on the paper. It’s as if her unconscious self tries to tell her something. [i]Is she falling in love already?[/i] The thought of her falling in love with Will doesn’t really seem bad at all. [quote][b]Villanueva boy[/b] [b]Good[/b] [b]Bad[/b] Handsome Annoying Tall Annoying Smart Annoying Sports-oriented Annoying!!![/quote] “Hey Sam!” Sam was surprised about the sudden appearance of Will. She crammed the papers into her bag so Will won’t be able to see what she had written. “Oh. Are you here to annoy me again?!?!” “Oooh. Defensive. I was just wondering why you’re alone here in the garden. I saw you from there.” Will pointed at the direction of the cafeteria. Surely, she is really visible from a table where Will might have been seated. “What are you doing here by the way?” Will asked, as he sat by Sam’s side, sneakily running his fingers into the opening of Sam’s bag. “I was just thinking of…” Will? Sam felt that Will is getting something from her bag, and she remembered the paper she was writing on before. She quickly closed her bag and stood up. “Well none of your annoying business!” Sam ran away, and thought of running back to the room. As Sam was running away from the garden into the Engineering Building, Will noticed something on the ground. It’s a crumpled paper, with cute little writings on it. - “Sam! Where have you been? I’ve been looking for you!” Finally, Sam found someone to talk to and it’s Lou. “Oh, I just had a little walk outside. Hey, I heard from some of our classmates that you have heart problems. Who is that girl huh? And how’s your heart?” Sam had heard some guys talking about Lou in the corridors. She just wasn’t sure about what it was. All she remembered was that it had something to do with ‘heart’. “Haha…my heart is still pumping! Don’t mind them. They just don’t have anything to talk about. Hmm…how about yours? “Uhm, honestly…I’m not fine. I think I’m falling for a person I shouldn’t be falling for. I don’t even know him that much, and we’re like opposites. I don’t know. It’s like, I like him, but I don’t like him when he’s around.” Sam seemed confused. “Actually, Will is a nice guy. He’s not that arrogant. He has a good personality, and maybe he just finds you cute that’s why he keeps on teasing you.” Lou was smiling at Sam. “Hey! I never said that I like that Villanueva boy!” Sam is actually blushing. “You like him” sneered Lou. “No I don’t! You don’t even have a proof!” “Then prove to me that you don’t.” Sam was silent. “Well, I see you can’t prove that you don’t like him. You really do like him huh?” “Lou! You’re so mean.” “I’m not. You’re just guilty. Hahaha, You like him. You really do.” * * * [b]Chemistry Laboratory[/b] [quote][b]1 message received[/b] [i]hi ate sam..dis is kean, lou’s bro..he told me 2 tel u dat he wnt b able 2 cum 2 skul, he’s ac2li at d hospital..[/i][/quote] Lou’s brother texted Samantha that Lou was confined at the hospital. Lou was absent the day before and had told Sam that he just had his check-up. Sam is very worried about Lou. She doesn’t even know what’s happening to him. And now, she even has to keep up with laboratory work. Lou is good at chemistry and most of the time, he does most of the work during laboratory. “Hey Villanueva boy, give me that flask!” Sam was not in the mood that time. She has lots of thoughts in her mind. She’s worried about Lou. She’s confused about her feelings for Will. The image of the guy that she saw on the rooftop kept flashing on her mind lately. She wasn’t able to watch the match because they finished their laboratory reports – without Will. AND She’s stuck with the most annoying guy in the laboratory. “What do you mean Villanueva boy? It’s been weeks and you’re still calling me Villanueva boy? It’s Will! Will, will, will! Remember it, you’ll gonna be screaming my name!” Will was shouting at Sam. Sam has her back facing Will. She’s setting up the Bunsen burner. Sam wasn’t really focused on setting up the burner. She was preoccupied with several thoughts. During these moments, she’s sensitive. She can’t help but to have the tears run down her cheeks. She was very worried about lots of things. “Samantha! Do you even listen to me?” Will held Sam’s shoulder. He grabbed her and tuned her around, facing him. Will was shocked to see Samantha crying. She was looking at the floor and tears kept running. “Sa…Sam. I’m so- sorry…I didn’t mean…please don’t cry…I’ve been unsympathetic…I mean…Sam, sorry. Please stop crying…it’s just a joke…” Will doesn’t know what words to say. He just hugged her. Hugged her tight that Sam felt her heart leap. Will’s arms are warm. It’s as if you’re on the safest place on the planet. Sam kept on crying, though she didn’t hugged Will back. Instead, she pushed him away, and went out of the laboratory, Crying. Lou is at the hospital. Drei is probably having classes or at the gym. Even she and her best friend from high school are oceans apart. Sam doesn’t have anyone to talk to. The only place she wanted to be was where she can be alone. She walked to anywhere her feet would bring her. On and on she walked, until she found herself in front of a metal door. The door is open and she went in, she was in the rooftop. There was no one in that place. She cried at a corner, with the wind blowing, she let out a deep breath. “Your problems won’t be solved if you would just cry there.” Someone was there, and Sam hadn’t noticed his arrival. “I just think I need to let out everything…just cry.” Sam’s head was buried on her knees. She spoke with her head down, without even looking at the person. “I see…so I guess you’ll be here frequently…you can talk to me your problems if you want…” “No. I’m okay. I guess I just need to be alone a bit.” “I'll just stay here, you know…just to be sure you won’t be jumping off the building…” The guy sat beside Samantha. “I’m not that insane.” Sam lifted her head to see the person she’s talking to. She was a bit shocked to see who was beside her.

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-05-25 12:18:51)

3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i] who??? naman oh! hehehe bitin next next next na oh! hehehe -----> peaceeeee :D[/i]
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow.ganda ng story.. bitin nga lang..wehehehe
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weee.. naku... pa-suspense ang pambibitin ni ate meng haha
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yay. naku saya naman netong chappie na 2. :P hahaa update na po.. :redface:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: sooo sorry for the late update. [hr] [b]Chapter 09[/b] [i]Will?[/i] Sam thought that the person beside her is Will. Good thing she didn’t call him with that name. “I know you’re not insane. I just need to make sure though.” He smiled at Samantha. Sam might have thought she’s hallucinating. She finds the guy familiar, and he looked like Will, in some angles. “Don’t worry, I won’t do such a thing,” Sam felt at ease with the guy, she even smiled at him. “You’re cute when you smile. Don’t cry again okay?” Sam smiled again. “I’m Franz. You’re…?” “Sam.” “Wait, don’t you have any classes?” “Crap. I totally forgot! Bye Franz it’s nice meeting you!” Sam dashed off to the door, “Hope to see you again!” That day, Samantha was having a different feeling. It’s as if there’s something with Franz. She can’t remember or even figure out what it was. She just felt that Franz had appeared before in her life…or is it just because he looks like Will? It’s been a week since the incident in the laboratory. Since then, Will had changed his attitude towards Samantha. He never annoys her again. He’s very silent when she’s around. He doesn’t even speak to Samantha that much, except for academic matters. It’s as if Samantha had never existed before they became classmates. The thing that made Sam curious was that Will is still the normal Will towards other people – just except her. “Uhm, Will…”Sam wanted to apologize to Will about what happened in the laboratory. She feels that there is a need to apologize about something that she was not certain of. “Hey, why? You need something?” Will was nice towards her. It’s like nothing happened between them. “Uhm…you see…I was…” “Oh, the prof is here. Later.” Will went to his seat and stared at the professor, acting as if he really is listening to the lecture. Samantha kept thinking of the exact words to say to Will for the whole period. She was thinking hard that she even hadn’t written down a single word from their lesson. She even doesn’t have any idea what the class had just discussed. “Hey Samantha, aren’t you going? Almost half of the class went out. You were never the person who last goes out of the room.” Of all people, it was Will. Sam was in deep thoughts that she hadn’t even noticed that the class had ended. Indeed, most of the students have gone out. “Oh, yeah, forgot. I was just about to fix my things…yeah, thanks for reminding.” Sam packed her things, she felt awkward. She doesn’t really seem like fixing her things; in fact, her book was packed upside-down. “If you have problems,” Will took the book and placed it properly, “you can talk to me. Even if Lou’s not here, you’re still not alone. Although I may suck at giving advices, I’m proud to say that I’m a good listener. So while Lou’s is there at the hospital, you can say your problems to me. Well, that is when you’re ready.” “I don’t even know what’s happening to him.” Tears fell down her cheek. “You don’t have to know, you just have to pray. I know he’ll be fine.” Will was trying to make Sam feel better. “I really miss him, and I’m so worried. I want to go to him. I’m trying to call his brother but he never answers.” “If he tells you what’s happening would it ever make a change? Would it make Lou feel better? As I see it, Lou doesn’t want you to know what’s happening because he don’t want you to worry.” Sam gave up. She knows she won’t be able to find out what’s happening. “I'll take you home. You don’t seem to be well.” “But…” Sam thought of her kuya, and Will don’t know about her being Drei’s sister. “I can go home, and my parents are kinda ---“ “Your parents are abroad.” Will looked into her eyes. “Sam, I already know. You are Drei’s sister, and he knows that I know you.” Sam was shocked to know that Will had already found out about her being Drei’s sister. “I even asked for his approval.” “Approval for what?” “To take you home…” Will smiled.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

woah. :O hala hala.. ganda ng chappie.. and who is franz btw, :paranoid: gawd.. next na.. :exclaim:
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]yay! hmmmm -->will -->lou --> franz ? hehehe parang 3 N 1 na... :D isa pa... isa pa... isa pa... :D pwzzzzzzzz[/i]
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice...wahahaha...love square...?ahehehe :D
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

waw. . i thought si will talaga yung nasa rooftop with her. its kinda odd ha. . hmmh. . .
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: 3 in 1 coffee mix? lol. haha.. i'll try to update later... forum first :penguin:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

prang love square nga..wahahaha.. naman.. my approval na..pahatid ka na.. =D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: yay. another chappie.. haha gusto ko na tapusin :ninja: makaya ko kaya b4 june 6 :ninja: [hr] [b]Chapter 10[/b] “Take me home? Do I look like a fast food snack for you to take home?” Samantha was trying to back away. “Uh, not my home Sam… hehe…yours.” The next day Lou came back to school. Lou told Samantha what happened to him. Results indicate that he’s having slight enlargement of the heart and fortunately, it can still be remedied. He’s taking regular medications and check ups. Sam was glad that Lou was okay. From the first day that Will had sent Sam home, he was very kind to Sam. The following days, Sam spent her lunch with Lou and Will. During dismissal, Will takes Sam to her house, of course, with Drei’s permission. [b]A few days ago…[/b] “Hey captain! How’s our standing?” Will asked Drei during one of their morning exercises one sunny Tuesday. “You don’t have to worry. We’re still in the Top A bracket” Drei said confidently. “Nice. By the way, you have a sister right?” “What made you say that? And is that even necessary for you to know?” Drei did a three-point shoot, and looked away from Will. “Don’t tell me you had forgotten that I’m taking up Civil Engineering?” “Oh. Darn. Yea, I forgot…so, I guess you already know her?” “I believe it’s Samantha Felicity Villegas, right?” “Well…yah. Are you good friends?” “I can’t say we’re that close…but, yeah we’re kind of in good terms.” “Ah, I see. Anyway, I know she’s in a good environment so I don’t worry much about her. I have met one of your classmates, you know Lou? And he’s more than willing to take care of her and I’m very thankful.” “Lou’s good at keeping promises. But, lately, Sam is being alone. Lou’s in the hospital for a couple of days now…” “Really? But she never told me anything…crap. I’m so busy processing my papers for my summer training next year and conducting practices for the team that I don’t even go home with her. I feel that I’m neglecting her lately. I haven’t even talked to her that much at home.” “Don’t worry captain. If you would allow me, I can drop her by your house. Besides, your subdivision is just a few meters away from ours, so it wouldn’t be a trouble. And it can serve as my thanks to you for letting me off during some practices.” “Well…”Drei thought for a minute…”but be sure to take care of her! And it doesn’t mean that you don’t need to attend practices, of course even if you are good enough to be the next captain, you still need some training.” “Sure, sure captain. I promise I'll take care of your sister.” “And…don’t ever dare or attempt to make her cry…no relationships okay?” “Haha…captain, you’re funny…” * * * It was a nice day. Everyone had just finished their exams, and were out in the grounds to relax. Several students were at the El Extravagante fountain that Sam wasn’t able to grab a seat there. It would be nice to hang out at the grounds if Sam was with Lou and Will. As usual, Will is at the gym having practices. Lou is doing some council work at the department and keeping up with the missed exams for he had been absent for a week. Samantha decided to stroll around the campus. She found herself looking up. She walked up the engineering building and found herself on the rooftop. And Franz was there… “Hey! You’re here again? Don’t tell me you’ll gonna cry again?” Franz looked at Samantha, smiling. “Oh, hi Franz! I didn’t know you’re here. How come I had never seen you on campus…I mean, are you always here?” Franz never had any friends. Well, he has. But his friends are not those people who hang out with each other every minute of their life. He only has two people close to him in the campus. Both were busy with their extra-curricular activities. The rooftop had been his sanctuary ever since the school year had started. He had been in this school since senior years. He was a transferee from a foreign country but his parents are both Filipino. He’s living with his grandmother ever since he moved to the Philippines. His dad is most of the time out of the country, that’s why he’s left in the care of his lola. “During break times. I find this place very relaxing. I feel like I’m closer to heaven when I’m here.” Franz had his eyes closed, feeling the breeze and letting it mess with his hair. “Why do you want to be that close to heaven?” “I don’t know. I just feel like to. And now you’re here, I think that I’m not that close to heaven anymore…” “Why? Do I look like a devil to you?” Sam stared at Franz; she held his face and tried to open his eyes. “No. I think I’m already in heaven…” “Huh?” “Sam. Are you real?” “What do you mean?” “Am I dead?” “I can’t understand you.” “Tell me I’m not dead. Tell me I’m not in heaven. Tell me you’re not an angel.” Sam blushed. Franz flattered her too much, too much that Sam felt like hugging him. “He-he…hehe…you’re a good joker!” Sam was trying to laugh. “I like you, but I want to know you more, Sam.” They talked to each other for an entire hour. Franz asked for her number and some contacts. Sam felt at ease with Franz he was very comfortable to be with. He was never shy in expressing his thoughts. Sam hadn’t noticed that she missed one subject. It wasn’t a big deal though, the class would probably just check the papers. Sam decided to end the conversation, even if she didn’t want to. She remembered that Will might be waiting for her. She bid Franz goodbye and went down the building. Franz decided to stay a bit longer. As Samantha went to get her things and to get out of the building, she saw Will. He was there at the bench, sitting and probably waiting for her. He was asleep. He looked handsome; Sam felt her heart beat faster. She approached Will. She was intently watching him sleep, then suddenly Will woke up and made Samantha surprised that she got off-balanced. Will was quick enough to grab her waist so Sam was safe. She didn’t fell down. Their faces are so close to each other. Both couldn’t take their eyes off each other… It was a very magical moment. Sam had forgotten everything around her. It’s as if they’re alone in the world. Will was amazed by Sam’s face and how she didn’t retaliate. Will wanted to kiss her… Sam closed her eyes. Will was gently advancing…
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow..kakakilig naman.. :lol: love square nga ito..:D
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee....parang korean drama ah...haha...matuloy nga kaya...?wahahaha :eh::D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][img]http://cyberlakad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ahart42.jpg[/img][/align] You love him one. You love him too. They both love you. You both love them. Now, do you have A Heart for

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:08

[ 10 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy