• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][img]http://cyberlakad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ahart42.jpg[/img][/align] You love him one. You love him too. They both love you. You both love them. Now, do you have A Heart for

Pages: 1..1234567891010

[align=center][img]http://cyberlakad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ahart42.jpg[/img][/align] You love him one. You love him too. They both love you. You both love them. Now, do you have A Heart for

mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][img]http://cyberlakad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ahart42.jpg[/img][/align] You love him one. You love him too. They both love you. You both love them. Now, do you have A Heart for

wow.. gnda gnda na ng story. gaa. ngaun n lng ako nka pag basa neto since nung pasukan. waa.. gnda na ng stori!! haaii.. kung ako, c franz nlng ang mamahalin ko. hehe.
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][img]http://cyberlakad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ahart42.jpg[/img][/align] You love him one. You love him too. They both love you. You both love them. Now, do you have A Heart for

oh... franz... how can love be so cruel? haha :lol:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

weeehh ganda.. parang nakakalito naman kung sino ang pipiliin..si will ba o si franz.. tapos magkapatid pa sila
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]woow :thumbsup: hehehe.... sounds like innocent nD young baby c franz... woooh walang alam sa totoong nangyari [/i]

Last edited by 3fuuji3 (2008-06-25 01:29:10)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: wee....the end is near...lolz [hr] [b]Chapter 20[/b] Although Sam and Will had been okay, Sam still can’t find a way to make Will fall for her. Days passed and Sam always spent her lunch and breaks with Franz. And Will, yes he was there, she always have the time to talk to him, yet he doesn’t seem interested. Sam oftentimes sees him with the same girl. Sam wanted to move on and let go of her feelings for Will. After all, there’s Franz. He had always been there for her. He had almost given her everything – his time, affection, care. Sam woke up late. Drei had left early for his morning practices. She dashed and took a bath fast. She ate her breakfast on the way. She arrived at the university main gate, panting. She walked past the medical building and bumped someone. “I’m sorry…I was in a hurry ---“ Sam picked the medical books and handed it to the person she bumped into. It was the girl. The girl she saw with Will. “Samantha?” “Huh? I’m sorry…but how did you know my name?” Well, maybe because Will had told her. Sam thought. But she still wanted to know. “Oh, I’m Danica, Will’s friend. You’re Franz’s girlfriend right? I always see you with him.” Danica smiled and took the books. “It’s not…well, we’re just friends.” Sam smiled. She doesn’t care if she’s late anymore. She wanted to know more about her. “Uhm…hey do you have classes?” “Well, actually I don’t have classes yet and I’m on my way to the library…” “Oh…okay. I was kindah hoping we can talk at the caf or anything…anyway, nice meeting you.” “Wait.” Danica called back. “I’m free. It was just a short research anyway, I can do it later.” The two of them headed towards the cafeteria. Sam was so curious about Danica, and what was the real relation with her and Will. “Hang on. I thought you were in a hurry…?” “I’m actually late for my first class…but it seems I won’t be able to come in late, I decided to just hang around.” “Oh. Is that so, anyway, what would you like to talk about?” “Hmm…anything actually.” “Like what anything?” “Uhm…well, how come you know my name? It’s not like Will talks about me or anything?” “Well…I know about your feelings for Will.” “Feelings?” “You love him right? And Franz loves you, but Will doesn’t.” “I know. He doesn’t love me. Just…just please don’t repeat that again. I’m trying to forget about it actually.” “Good.” Danica smiled at Samantha. “What do you mean ‘good’?” “It's good that you have decided to give up on him. Not that I’m discouraging you though…I see he’s not that interested on you. And if he really is interested, he should have been treating Franz now as his rival.” “Well…you do have a point.” “You know, if the person seems not to care or notice you at all, learn to give up. Find someone who’ll love you, someone who knows how to value you.” Sam found out that Danica was Will’s classmate in highschool who decided to take up nursing. She was a close friend of Will’s family and Sophia’s co-member at the Fashionista Club. It seems that Danica wasn’t that interested on Will, but everytime she sees both of them together, it feels as if there’s something going on between them. And what about the incident at the party? She was crying there…she was with Will that night. Danica is nice. She’s kind and easy to get along with. Sam can’t think negatively of her. She made her realize that you cannot get everything you want. Weeks passed and Sam got closer and closer to Franz. [i]This is it. Maybe Franz was really meant for me[/i]. Sam thought about the possibility of her and Franz being a couple. “Sam…” Franz held her hands one sunny afternoon while they’re taking a walk to the fountain. [i]Just ask me. Ask me and I’ll say ‘Yes’.[/i] “Could you come to this same place, Saturday, 4 pm?” “This Saturday? I don’t have classes so maybe…well, I’m not yet sure…is it that important?” “I really hope you’ll come Sam. It’ll be an extraordinary day, I promise.” “But that’s four more days?” Franz just smiled. It’ll be a special day, an unforgettable day for both of them. The day that he’ll ask her to be his girlfriend. It’s a good thing that for the past weeks, Will wasn’t at any of Sam’s class. He is attending special classes in the evening because of the intensive everyday practices the Lions are doing to prepare for the match on Saturday. It’s a big event since the two rivals of college basketball will be facing one another on court. Although the Lions always win against the other team, it’s just by a point, and most of the time they’re having overtimes. It’s a tough match between the rivals so everyone was training very hard. [b]THURSDAY[/b] “Hi Sam! How are you?” it was Danica. Sam and Danica were in speaking terms and both liked each other much since the day they met. “Oh. Hi Danny. I’m fine…how about you?” “Haha…so foolish of me to ask…of course you’re fine. Judging by your eyes…” “Why? What’s with my eyes?” “C’mon Sam. You’re in love!” “Hey am I that obvious?” “So…you really are in love??” “Ugh…well…it’s not that I’m deeply in love. I’m falling for Franz already. I dunno…I can’t understand myself.” “Ooh…Sam, so you finally gave up on Will? That’s good that you have already realized the value of the people who’s always there for you!” “Will…well…it’s hard though…but there are times that I think of him…” “Hmm…I don’t know if I should be saying this Sam…but, you see…Will told me he likes me.” Danica felt uneasy. She wasn’t intending to make Sam jealous. “Oh. Is that so? Wow. Good for you! I’m happy for you.” Sam didn’t know how to react. But it seemed that Danica didn’t say it to her to make her feel jealous. She was just being honest. “I’m happy for you too Sam! So, when are you planning to tell it to Franz?” “Anytime! Hehe…well actually, I think he’s going to ask me on Saturday?” “Wow. ‘Sam can you be my girlfriend?’ ooohh…how sweet! I wish I'll witness it.” “He told me to come at the fountain, Saturday.” “Saturday? So you mean you won’t watch your Kuya?” “Watch what?” “Oh, Sam! It’s the big game! Lions versus the Danes!” “What? You mean…crap. What time will it be?” “Hmm…around 3 pm I guess. At the Dane’s court.” “He asked me to show up at 4! I guess I won’t be able to finish the game.” “Then I'll just record it for you!” “Really? Thanks so much.” “Oh, Sam…I'll be off now. I have a class.” “Okay…bye bye Danny!”

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-06-26 10:09:29)

maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

> i wonder. . . yun na kaya ang araw na hinihintay ni Sammy? hmmh. .
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: isa pa. haha. im bored. lols. [hr] [b]Chapter 21[/b] [b]FRIDAY - English Communication[/b] “Good Morning Ma’am.” Will was 5 minutes late. He still managed to come before the grace period so he wasn’t marked as late. “Mr. Villanueva, I thought you won’t be able to attend my classes in preparation for the game tomorrow?” The professor was surprised to see that Will attended her class. “We were given a rest day so we won’t feel stressed for tomorrow. I don’t have anything to do at home so I decided to attend your class ma’am.” Will smiled at the professor. She seemed to be flattered. “Okay then Mr. Villanueva. Take your seat and good luck for tomorrow’s match.” Will went to his seat and smiled at Sam. Sam smiled back, a fake smile. Franz is going to ask her tomorrow, and the least thing that she needs right now is Will smiling at him after several days of not showing up. “Turn your books to page 143, and read the short conversation between old friends. Read it carefully so you will understand. We will discuss it today.” Sam turned to page 143. It was conversation between highschool friends who met unexpectedly at a coffee shop. They were close friends before; they had plenty of things to talk about. The couples from highschool, who went to what college, and who ended up with who. “Sam…how are you?” “Mr. Villanueva, kindly read silently.” Sam was relieved that the professor noticed Will talking. She was glad that she didn’t have to answer or to talk to him. “So what do you think would happen to them after the conversation?” Will raised his hand. “Yes, Mr. Villanueva?” “Well ma’am…judging by their conversation, it reflects that they have feelings for each other even before they part ways in their graduation. I think after that incident, they would continue to see each other, and eventually end up getting married. A good example of the cliché ‘True love waits’ .” “That’s a good explanation, Mr. Villanueva. Any other guess?” Sam raised her hand. “Yes Ms. Villegas?” “For me, it’s just a casual conversation between old friends. Even though it shows that they had loved each other for a long time, it doesn’t necessarily mean that one would wait for the other. In the line that the girl said, [i]I wish we had met each other a bit earlier[/i]. It signifies that the girl had made something that cannot be undone. It can be that she had already married a guy, or was engaged, or in a relationship. I beg to disagree on Mr. Villanueva’s cliché that ‘True love waits.’ No. True love does not wait for a long time like that.” “But that line can indicate that she’s on a hurry?” Will answered back, even if he wasn’t asked to. “Either way, no one can wait that long for a true love. The guy never confessed to the girl.” “Because he has reasons. Who wouldn’t have? They were just young that time!” “Oh then what? Wait for their hairs to turn gray?” “The guy was just unlucky that he hadn’t met her again after the graduation.” “I bet she wouldn’t wait that long especially if she feels that she isn’t loved by the guy, or the guy had already found someone?” “Hey, it wasn’t in the conversation that the guy had found someone.” “But that’s a possibility. The guy just made the girl hope for his love which he never showed to her.” “Ehem! Excuse me Mr. Villanueva and Ms. Villegas.” The two of them were standing. Everybody was watching them argue with each other. Obviously, they deviated from the real topic. “I think both of you gone overboard. You seemed to be very interested with the conversation that you had already provided several possibilities as to what had happened to them.” The professor smiled at them and instructed them to sit down. Sam and Will weren’t talking to each other the whole period. They were silent because of the argument they had earlier. They were dismissed, yet they still don’t talk to each other. It’s a free period in their Chemistry class since it’s Chem week, and their professor is one of the facilitators of the ChemCon, Chemistry Convention. “Sam…I’m sorry about earlier.” Will apologized. Sam just looked at him, and looked back again to her cellphone. She wasn’t actually texting anyone. She was just playing, to keep herself busy. “Hey…Sam…I said I’m sorry. What’s the problem anyway? I just said my opinion.” “I don’t have any problems…just make sure you wouldn’t hurt her. Or else, I'll be the first to punch you!” Sam warningly looked at Will. “What are you talking about?” “OH c’mon Will. Are you that dumb? Or you’re just playing again?” “I really don’t have any idea on what you’re talking about Sam.” “You told Danica you like her. Just make sure you really said the right thing.” “Danica?” “Yes. Danielle Veronica Juarez.” Before Will could say anything, Sam stood up. She went to the door to go out of the room. He was about to stand up and follow her, but he saw Drei. He was there at the door and passed by to take Sam to lunch. [i]Danielle Veronica Juarez. Danica. Why would she say anything like that to Sam?[/i] Will went out of the room to look for Danica. He was about to call her when he saw her come out of the Medical Building. He quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her onto the shade. They sat there, not much visible to most of the people. “Why did you tell Sam that I like you?” “Oh, she told you?” “What are you up to?” “I’m just helping you.” “I didn’t ask to!” “Let’s just say it’s my ‘thank you’ gift for telling me everything that happened with Lou.” “But it wasn’t supposed to be like that Danny!” “Wait…don’t tell me you’re not happy? It’s not like we’ll act as if we like each other or anything…” “You don’t understand!” “What didn’t I understand? She loves you, Franz loves her, and you don’t love her. So to divert her feelings, and to make sure she’s going to say Yes to Franz tomorrow, I told her you love me.” Will sat there. Tears ran down his face. He can’t find the words to say. Sam is going to be Franz’s girlfriend tomorrow. Will…he can never have her. Danica heard Will’s phone ringing. Will just sat there crying, crying as if he’s the only person on earth. She picked up the phone. [i]Emergency[/i]. “Will!” Danica was shaking Will’s shoulder. “Will! We need to go to the hospital!”
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my first time to read all the chapters, napakaganda po ng story nyo :O [b][align=center]+ repu for you because your story is unique :eh: plus i enjoyed reading it :lol:[/align][/b] sino kayang nasa hospital? :paranoid:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hala.. sino yung nsa hospital? update mo to mamaya te meng. :drool:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: update na. :D [hr] [b]Chapter 22[/b] Will didn’t know what happened. He just found himself in a taxi on the way to the hospital. He has no idea who was there. Danica seems to be uneasy. She was asking the driver to go faster. He can’t speak…he was still shocked with what he had heard. [i]Sam is going to say Yes to Franz tomorrow.[/i] “Will! Will! Hey! We’re here!” Danica pushed Will out of the cab. She dragged her to the desk and asked the room of Mr. Villanueva. They stood in front of the door of Room 302. Danica knocked, and Will’s mother opened the door. Will just sat outside. Danica instructed him to wait. Will silently followed her. She went inside. Will’s mom ushered her into the seat near the bed. “Tita, what happened?” “He had an accident. We don’t really know what actually happened. The hospital just called us, and they said he’s here.” “Is…is he okay?” “I hope so. The doctor said it was just a minor damage. Good thing his head wasn’t bumped. It was just his arm. Does Will already know?” “Oh. I hadn’t told him yet. He just had a bad day…” “Kindly explain it to him, ija. I need to talk to the doctor. I'll be asking Will to come in.” Mommy Carla went out of the suite and asked Will to come in. He seemed to have recovered to what had happened earlier and was asking who was inside. His mom just asked him to come in, and told him that Danica will explain everything. “Franz…?” Will was shocked to see Franz lying on the bed. Unconscious…or maybe sleeping? “What happened to him?” He asked Danica. “Mommy Carla told me that he was hit maybe by a car or something. She hadn’t asked the guy who brought him yet.” Will sat there. Unable to take in what happened the whole day. He can’t believe what he’s seeing. He wants to think that everything is just a dream. Danica and Will stayed there. Will asked Danica not to tell Sam yet. “But…she has to know!” “No. She must not.” “How about for tomorrow?” “Then we’ll tell her tomorrow.” “What’s the difference?” “She might cry and not be able to sleep. I’m sure she’ll insist on staying here till morning.” “Tell me Will, why did you cry? Why did you cry when I told you Sam’s going to say Yes to him tomorrow?” “I love her.” “But I thought…---“ “I just told her I don’t love her because I don’t want Franz to be hurt.” “But you’re just hurting yourself!” “It’s okay. As long as I see both of them happy.” “It’s not okay Will. Sam loves you very much. Do you think she feels good everytime you tell her that you don’t love her?” “I know it’s hard for both of us. She eventually learned to love Franz, so what’s the point of lecturing me for that matter?” “You gave up your own love just for the sake of your brother?” “It was Franz who knew her first, anyway.” “But she loved you first! Remember what you told me before? That you’re going to confess to her the day after the time when you’re about to kiss her?” “I was supposed to…but…” [i][b]Flashback[/b][/i] [i]Chapter 11[/i] Will fixed himself. He was about to kiss Sam when the driver arrived. He felt disappointed, but he didn’t show how he was to Sam. They were silent at the back seat the moment they got in the car. Until… “Sam…” “Yes?” “I think…” he held her hand, and said, “I think I like you.” “But---“ “You don’t have to say anything,” Will smiled at her, “I just… I just feel like telling it to you.” Sam fell silent. She can’t believe what’s happening to her. First it was Franz, now it’s Will. They arrived at Sam’s house. Everyday she offers Will and the driver something to drink, but now… “No Sam. It’s okay. Sorry, but my relatives are at home, and my mom texted me so I need to go home early.” [i]End chap 11[/i] - - - Will arrived home and was anxious to see the people he missed. He hurried to his room to put down his things. As he opened the door of his room, his visitor is already there, holding his PSP. “Bro! How are you?” “Hey…how come you’re here?” “I have good news. I am really, really happy today!” “What is it about?” “Remember what I’ve told you before? About this girl I met before I went back to the Philippines? I saw her. I know it’s her. She doesn’t seem to remember me though. But I’m really glad that I saw her.” “Wow! Good for you. So tell me about her.” “Hmm…I still don’t know much about her…but she’s really fun to be with.” “Nice. So you had spent some time with her already. What’s her name? Maybe I know her.” “Samantha Felicity Villegas.” And it struck Will. It was Samantha whom his half-brother had met in Munich before he went to the Philippines. It was not that Franz didn’t like to come home, but he had some serious matters to deal with that day. “Hey…bro. You think she’ll like me?” Franz was looking at Will, confused. “Ah, yeah. Of course! Maybe she’ll eventually figure out that it was you who saved her.” [i][b]End Flashback[/b][/i] “You should have told him you know her! And that you love her!” “Then what? Step on his happiness? It was his only dream! He wanted to find her. It’s what drives him to wake up every morning full of hope…hoping that he’ll meet her one way or another. It was the only thing that made him come to the Philippines. I should have been thankful to him, because he agreed to come here just for that reason. And because of that, I met my dad.” Danica can’t find the words to say. She doesn’t know how to react on what Will had said. “I’m sorry…” the only words that she can say. “It’s okay. I think I'll just have to face it, that I'll never have her.” “I shouldn’t have lied to her. If only I knew your real feelings…” “There’s no use. She’s falling for Franz already.” “But that’s because you didn’t show love to her!” Both of them talked…little did they know that Franz was already awake. Intently listening, he had heard everything.

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-06-27 11:34:27)

azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:o oh gosh! what would be Franz's reaction? :/ anxious to know what's going to happen :eh:
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think... i think... i think franz would give way for will... :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

waw. nakakaiyak naman yung. hang sweet ni will, ganun niya kamahal yung bro niya. :wallbash: update na yan. XP
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]sis, update mo na plss. =) :D[/b]

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-06-29 09:04:25)

amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

weehh ang bait ni will.. martir.. hehehe.. ano kaya ang gagawin ni franz..?hmmm :eh:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

> hmmh. . franz heard everything. . makakabuti kaya yun? . . .
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm wishing ate meng will updating this. :P
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: this is a very long chapter. [hr] [b]Chapter 23 [1/2][/b] Danica and Will stayed over for the night. [i]Will doesn’t want Sam to know, he was worried that Sam might not sleep well. He must have really loved her.[/i] Franz thought. Will was sleeping on the couch and Danica was still at the bedside. She’s not yet asleep. “Oh, finally, you’re awake!” Franz just smiled at her. “How are you? Do I need to call the doctor or anything?” “Just the nurse,” Franz said in a weak voice. “Tell her I’m awake. Maybe they’ll put something on me or anything.” Danica pushed the nurse call button near the bedside desk. The nurse arrived and did some check ups on Franz. “There’s nothing to worry. The damage wasn’t severe.” “How long do I need to stay here?” “You can be discharged tomorrow morning and have your rest at home, but I suggest since it’s the weekend, why not stay until tomorrow evening? Or ‘til Sunday?” The nurse smiled sweetly at Franz. Obviously, she had a crush on him. “And he can stay here as well, to look for you.” She pointed at Will. “Thank you, Ms. Nurse. I think that’s all?” Danica asked the nurse, wanting her to get out. “Take your rest.” She told Franz, and sarcastically smiled at Danica. “Looks like she likes you!” Danica taunted Franz. “Yeah right!” “Wait, she said you need to take your rest ‘til tomorrow?” “Yeah, I heard it right.” “What about Sam?” “You know her?” “Just bumped into her weeks ago, but that’s not important, what’s important is about you and Sam.” “What about us?” “Duh, Franz…you asked her to come to the fountain tomorrow right?” “Yup.” “Aren’t you worried? She’ll be waiting there, and you’re here?” “I can manage it. Just take your rest okay?” Danica was still puzzled on as to how Franz will handle the situation. He can get out of the hospital, but it’s not like Mommy Carla will allow him to get out of the house tomorrow if ever he gets out of the hospital. Danica stayed up all night thinking about it. She’s worried. She had made a wrong move in telling Sam that Will likes her, Danica. The only thing she can do in order not to feel guilty about it is to make Sam happy, to make her happy and make sure that Franz shows up tomorrow. “Will! Will! Wake up!” “Hahabishibushiewegheshizasee!” Will was alarmed by Danica’s sudden intrusion in his peaceful sleep. “What’s the matter with you?” “What’s the matter with you, not me.” Danica looked at her watch. “Tell me, are you or are you not late for your call time? In case you haven’t noticed, it’s Saturday.” “Oh gadd! Why didn’t you woke me up earlier!” “Hello?? I was waking you up for almost an hour! I even plucked several hair, sleepy head!” Danica showed him his own hair. Will touched his head. “How come I didn’t feel it?” “I don’t care if you haven’t felt it, or whatever! Hurry up and go home! It’s already 11am! Drei might be wondering where you are.” “Okay, okay…so sad you won’t be able to watch.” Will faked a frown. “Who cares? Stop that childishness, and get out!” Will rushed out of the room. He’s late for the 10 am call time. “So, Franz how’s your arm?” He was riding in a taxi on the way to the school when an FX hit the taxi. He bumped onto the side of the cab and had his arm injured. “I think it’s okay.” Franz looked at the clock. “Do you think he can make it?” “Why do you worry about Will? Have you already thought of something for Sam later?” “Yes. That’s why I’m asking if Will can make it.” “Can you explain it to me? I can’t understand whatever you’re planning.” “Okay, I need Will to fetch Sam at the fountain, then ---“ “But there’s a match!” Danica cut in. “He won’t make it. Just ask the driver.” “No. I need Will, he’s the person I can trust.” Franz insisted. “Well, what if he can’t?” “Then I'll have to go there myself.” “You know you’re not allowed to get out.” “Then I'll try everything, even if it means getting rid of you,” Franz joked. “It’s just my arm anyway, I can still walk.” “Even if it’s just an arm, you know Mommy Carla too well. She’s overprotective. As if she’ll allow you? She might have even instructed the hospital security to make sure you’re fine here.” “I don’t care. If it’s for Sam, I'll do everything.” Danica thought for a moment. Franz was really decided to meet Sam today. “I…I'll try to call Will and see if he can make it.” Danica called up Will. He wasn’t picking up. Drei probably is scolding him as of this moment. She decided to just leave a message. [quote][i]Call me ASAP.[/i][/quote] Expectedly, Will was late for the call time. “Sorry captain, I was ---“ Will was about to tell Drei that he spent the night at the hospital accompanying Franz who had an accident but he saw Sam approaching. “I overslept.” “Wow. What a good thing to do, - oversleeping, especially if you want to be a captain.” Strike One. Drei might be removing him now from his soon-to-be-captain list. “Won’t happen again…sorry.” “Kuya, I won’t be able to finish your match. I need to go somewhere at 4pm.” “And where are you going?” Drei asked Sam. “At school, I just need to do something.” “Can’t it wait?” “No kuya, remember what I told you last time? Actually, I’m about to say ---“ “We’ll talk later.” Drei said, noticing that Will was still standing there, and obviously heard what they’re talking about.
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think, will's going to show up at the fountai and tell his feelings for her :paranoid: franz seems like finding a way for will and sam to talk to each other :crybaby: [i]mapagbigay sya masyado[/i] =(
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Waw. I salute the brothers. XP Mahal na mahal nila ang isa't-isa. Di katulad nung mga tv shows, maxadong selfish. Grabe, na eexcite na ako sa ending. ahaha :lol:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-29 20:14:44)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][img]http://cyberlakad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ahart42.jpg[/img][/align] You love him one. You love him too. They both love you. You both love them. Now, do you have A Heart for

Pages: 1..1234567891010

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:32

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy