• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][img]http://cyberlakad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ahart42.jpg[/img][/align] You love him one. You love him too. They both love you. You both love them. Now, do you have A Heart for

Pages: 112345678910..10

[align=center][img]http://cyberlakad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ahart42.jpg[/img][/align] You love him one. You love him too. They both love you. You both love them. Now, do you have A Heart for

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][img]http://cyberlakad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ahart42.jpg[/img][/align] You love him one. You love him too. They both love you. You both love them. Now, do you have A Heart for

haruy.. si will nga ang next captain. :/ :/ hmm..
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][img]http://cyberlakad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ahart42.jpg[/img][/align] You love him one. You love him too. They both love you. You both love them. Now, do you have A Heart for

[i]wow naman ate meng. ganda talaga ng story. kakakilig. :redface: [/i]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: tenks ebriwan. haha 3 in 1 nga ba? lol [hr] It was a very magical moment. Sam had forgotten everything around her. It’s as if they’re alone in the world. Will was amazed by Sam’s face and how she didn’t retaliate. Will wanted to kiss her… Sam closed her eyes. Will was gently advancing… [b]Chapter 11[/b] *Beep* *Beep* Will fixed himself. He was about to kiss Sam when the driver arrived. He felt disappointed, but he didn’t show how he was to Sam. They were silent at the back seat the moment they got in the car. Until… “Sam…” “Yes?” “I think…” he held her hand, and said, “I think I like you.” “But---“ “You don’t have to say anything,” Will smiled at her, “I just… I just feel like telling it to you.” Sam fell silent. She can’t believe what’s happening to her. First it was Franz, now it’s Will. They arrived at Sam’s house. Everyday she offers Will and the driver something to drink, but now… “No Sam. It’s okay. Sorry, but my relatives are at home, and my mom texted me so I need to go home early.” Sam thanked them and went in. * * * Sam was still in thought of the things that happened the other day. Franz is constantly texting her, calling, and even chatting with her. Will is still treating her like a princess. They’re so close that most of their classmates thought that they’re going out. “Sam!” It was Charlotte, her cheerleader classmate, “tell me, are you and him…” she pointed at Will “…together?” “No.” “Are you telling me the truth?” “We’re not together. Okay?” “But, you’re always –“ “Hey, Charlie,” Lou joined in, “Sam and Will are not together. They’re not a couple okay?” “But they’re always together!” “Then tell me, how about me? Sam and I are always together even the start of the classes!” “C’mon Lou, as if you like her? I mean, it’s not that she’s not likeable… but you know…Will likes her right?” “What if I tell you I like her? Would you ask her if we’re going out?” Charlotte was pissed because she wasn’t able to extract information from Sam and went away. “As if I'll allow you to like her?” Will heard what Lou said earlier and joined in their conversation. “You know Will, you’re rude. You can’t control his feelings, and how dare you talk to him like that?” “Don’t tell me you believe him?” Will was about to laugh. “Why are you so sure about that?” “I just know it.” “And he’s very sure about it.” Lou assured Sam. “Wait…am I missing something here?” “You go ahead and tell her. I'll just go out and do something.” Lou decided to leave the two of them and went out of the room. “So…are you going to tell me something about Lou or what?” “Seriously, I haven’t told you about this before…but I fell in love with you the moment I saw you at our restaurant. I dunno, I may sound corny, but…you really changed my life. At night I would always sleep without worries. But the day I met you, every night, I would always pray to see you again, I would always wonder if I'll bump to you…or anywhere. Sam, I really like you.” “But…does that have something to do with Lou?” Sam was confused. “Lou…you see, Lou is my bestfriend since highschool. I had always told him everything. And seeing you at ease with him made me happy. I know someone wouldn’t take you away from me, and I know that you’ll always be safe. Lou knows about my feelings towards you. He knows how much I hope and pray for you to be mine…” “But…but, why did…from what I had remembered, he even called you ‘man’ on the first day of school.” Sam still doesn’t believe him. “You really aren’t interested in my life, are you?” Will looked away. “You see, that’s what he calls me, Man from Emmanuel. Wilbert Emmanuel, and he’s the only person who calls me that. I hate it when people call me names, because I only want to be called Will.” “So…you mean…all this time…” “He’s keeping you safe for me…” “Will…” “I really like you Sam. I know I’m being fast. But you can take your time.” Will smiled and patted her shoulder. “Just always be safe.” Sam couldn’t believe it. She was shocked to have known that it was Will who wanted her to be safe. That Lou takes care of her because Will likes her so much. Lou is really a good friend.
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bwhahah.. i love that "sam" name ate meng..bwhahha.. and wow it's english!!!!!!burger..burger!!!
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wah ate meng. next naman.. naeexcite ulet ako. :wallbash: :wallbash::wallbash: ang cute ng story. i lab it. pramis! :wow:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-05-31 11:44:09)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: wahaha.. sige naysi.. pag nagkaron ng anak si sam..rainbow ipapangalan ko.. wahahah lolsz
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow nice ng chappie.. :lol: hahaha cant wait. :drool: :drool:
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waw.. gnda bshin pag tuloy tuloy.. weeee.. nkktuwa, kka excite. haha. nex xhap na ate meng! ang gnda! hehe. ang gnda nung cnbi ni franz kai sam.. [quote=meng.o3]“Why do you want to be that close to heaven?” “I don’t know. I just feel like to. And now you’re here, I think that I’m not that close to heaven anymore…” “Why? Do I look like a devil to you?” Sam stared at Franz; she held his face and tried to open his eyes. “No. I think I’m already in heaven…” “Huh?” “Sam. Are you real?” “What do you mean?” “Am I dead?” “I can’t understand you.” “Tell me I’m not dead. Tell me I’m not in heaven. Tell me you’re not an angel.”[/quote] haaiii.. nkktuwa nman cla.. bait bait ni lou.. sa tngin ko cute c franz. wahah. pti na cguro c will. haha. pngalan p nung crush ko dti eh. will. haha.
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]waaa. umamin na si will.:wow:[/i]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: yayyyy.. haha adik yung net namin kagabi.. so i wasn't able to update..wooosh. i'll try to see if i can update later :thumbsup: [edit] just a short update [hr] [b]Chapter 12 1/2[/b] * * * The class had ended and the three of them – Sam, Lou and Will – are going out of the building. Will’s driver arrived. Sam was still going with Will on the way home. Sam was still on the clouds with what Will had said to her. She was looking outside, with thoughts somewhere in the universe. She was so absorbed that she hadn’t noticed her phone ringing. “Sam…Hey Sam! Your phone’s ringing.” Will shook Sam’s shoulders. “Oh…” Sam answered the fone… [quote][i]“Oh, hi…uhm, no…I’m on my way home…ah…okay…” Sam was smiling. “Yeah…I'll check when I arrive home…yea, same as always. Uh, no my classmate offered me a ride home…tomorrow? I'll see…I dunno if my bro would allow me though…hehe…nah…I'll keep you posted…yah…thanks…you too…really…? Hehe…okay okay…bye-bye…” [/i][/quote] Will was looking at Sam while she was having her conversation with someone from the other line. He can’t help but ask who called her. “Sammie…you seem to be happy talking with him…or her?” Will wasn’t sure if she’s talking to a guy or a girl. “Who was that by the way?” “Just someone I met at school. You wouldn’t believe it, but the first time I saw him, I actually thought he was you…well, you look like him in some angles though.” “Oh, so he’s a guy? What’s his name?” Will was very curious to know who he is. “His name is Franz. Crap, so stupid of me not to ask for his last name! All I know is that his name is Franz Kristoff…and he was at RNU since senior years…” Will fell silent. Sam seemed to be happy just talking about Franz. * * * “Dudes, have you heard about Will and the captain’s sister?” one player from the Lions asked some of the team one afternoon, while they were in the boys locker room. “Oh yeah, I think Will is really determined with his plan.” “What plan is it? Does he have any?” Mico joined in and was very curious. “Not that I know any though, but remember when we first mentioned it to him? He was like thinking of something that time right?” “Whatever reason he has, he’s good so far.” “Does the captain know about this?” “Who knows? Will and the captain are always getting along fine.” “Hey guys, cut it! You’re all just jealous of Will.” One Wilbert fanatic player said. “Well, I just hope he won’t be doing anything to her!” Mico strongly said. “But still, I’m afraid that Villanueva is using the princess so that he’ll be close to the captain and eventually be the captain next year.” “Yah, yah…you have a point.” The guys hadn’t noticed that Drei was outside. He heard everything, and wasn’t satisfied. He was sure that he needed to do something about it. He had taken care of his sister to always keep her happy and safe. And now, someone would just walk into their life and ruin everything?

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-06-02 12:53:22)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^awtz. ang kyuuut naman ni franz. :redface: :redface: Plano ba talaga yun ni Will? ansama naman. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: Cge, next chappie na. :eh:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^oo nga..ansama nya kapag ginmit niya lang si sam..para mapalapit kay captain drei..wag naman magdadate si sam at franz.. wahahaha
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sna hindi yun ang plano ni will. kawawa naman si sam pag ganun. :)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^baka masama talaga ang plano ni will tas ma fafall xa kay sam. :redface: parang fall for you lang eh no? :wasted: update na te meng. :drool: naglalaway na kami oh. :drool:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-03 09:44:21)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: yay.. eto 1 1/2 chaps. lolz continuation of chap 12 plus additional one chap (chap 13) i'm not sure kasi if i can update tomorrow.. ehehe.. i'm still typing chap 14 pa kasi then maybe i'll be able to update on monday na because of my upcoming leadership training & seminar for 3 days..woot. so eto.. enjoy na muna [hr] [b]Chapter 12 2/2[/b] * * * “Hi kuya!” “Oh, hi Sammie…have you had dinner already?” “Uhm…not yet. I’m waiting for you.” “Is that so…good thing I went home early, else you’ll be starving yourself! Haha.” Sam helped Aling Selia in preparing dinner. Then Sam called her kuya Drei to eat. “Kuya…how’s practice?” “Hmm…still the same.” “Kuya…” Sam called her kuya and showed off her puppy eyes. “There seems to be someone asking me for permission…” “Well…you see kuya…uhm, can I go to the movies tomorrow after school?” “No.” “But kuyaaaa….” “Who will you be with? Is it a guy?” Drei is thinking it’s Will. “Yes. But, we’re only friends.” “I’m not asking anything. I just asked if it’s a guy then you go acting up defensive…” “He-he…can I kuya?” “Who is it? Don’t tell me it’s Will? If he is then no.” “Why?” “Is it Will?” “No, it’s Franz. I met him at school.” “I dunno who he is.” “You’ll know him one day. If you want I can invite him to dinner.” “As long as you don’t have any exams or projects, it’s fine with me. But be sure to be back before 8 pm okay?” “Thanks kuya!” Drei was relieved to know that Sam wasn’t going out with Will. He thought that it would be a good opportunity to make Sam be away from Will’s whatever intentions. [hr] [b]Chapter 13[/b] “Will, from now on, you’ll be under extensive training. As what I have noticed these past few games, you haven’t improved. You’re still the Villanueva from the Cubs. You’re a part of the Lions now, and you’re still playing as if you’re competing against high schoolers. Yes, you really are good but I guess there’s still room for improvement. If you are determined to bag the captain position next year, show your passion and dedication. There are still other players to choose from so don’t be so sure about yourself being the captain.” “Yes captain.” Will was surprised by the sudden attitude of Drei. He knows for a fact that Drei had complimented most of his performances, but to say that he’s still acting as Cub, there definitely is something wrong. “Also, I noticed that since you became close to my sister, you hadn’t focused much on the team. With regards to that matter, I already asked someone from our house to come pick her up everyday. You don’t have to bother about it. It’s better that you focus first on basketball than any other matters, so stop spending so much time with her.” “But, isn’t it a bit overboard? I mean, I’m her classmate. We can still talk and be with each other.” Will was about to laugh, and he thinks this is all a big joke. “We both know what I am capable of. I personally know half of your class, due to the fact that they also tried out. You wouldn’t think that there isn’t someone who’s gonna tell me what’s happening inside the room, right? I’m warning you Will. Stay away from my sister. I’m saying this as her brother. Not as your captain.” Drei went on to the locker room. Will was left there in deep thought. There is definitely something wrong. [i]Had he already known about Sam and I? But Sam wouldn’t be telling his brother about me liking her right?[/i] * * * Drei told Samantha that same evening that she’ll be picked up by Mang Romeo, Aling Selia’s brother, after school everyday. Sam was shocked by Drei’s sudden decision. Drei can’t tell Sam what he had heard from the locker room, so he just decided to say about Will’s training. “Ah, is that so…” “Yes, but I also don’t want you to come near him even outside the school.” “But kuya…what does it have to do with me?” “You’re distracting him.” Sam was shocked with what her kuya had said. “I want you to focus on your studies. And if ever you decided to get into a relationship, exclude Will from the list. You’ll just be a distraction.” Mang Romeo had picked up Sam for the following days. She missed the times when she went home with Will. Will hadn’t spent much time around Sam anymore, and everytime Sam would talk to Will, it’s either he’ll reason out that he is busy or he has some important matters to do. During breaks, she would oftentimes spend her time with Franz since Lou always has errands for the department. Sam had noticed that Will is intentionally avoiding her, so she tried to corner him. “Will…” Sam saw Will near the fountain one morning. “Oh, hi Sam. See you later okay? I need to ---“ “No. You’re going with me.” Sam dragged him to the old parking lot at the back of the university museum. “Sam! What are you up to? I said ---“ “Shut up first! I just need to know something.” Will was intently listening, though he’s looking at the tree nearby “Are you trying to…no, I mean…Will, why are you avoiding me?” “It’s not that I’m avoiding you Sam…it’s just ---” “Is it because of my brother?” “No Sam. Drei has nothing to do with this. I’m telling you, there’s nothing ---” “Do you love me?” Sam held Will’s head and looked into his eyes. “Sa-Sam! What…ugh…are you…” Will can’t find the words to say. “You told me a couple of times before that you like me. But why are you avoiding me? Are you just playing with my feelings? Do you intend to keep me hoping? I’m starting to like you Will… but why? Will…why do ---“ “Sorry Sam…” Will said in a calm voice, “I didn’t mean to…I’m sorry. I was just carried away by the closeness we have.” Will looked away. “I don’t love you Sam. I’m sorry” Will turned and left Samantha.
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ouch.. carried away daw.. grabe sakit nun huh.. kung kelan nahuhulog na loob mo.. saka naman sasabihing nacarried away lang daw sa closeness.. grabe ate meng..ganda :thumbsup:
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]“Sorry Sam…” Will said in a calm voice, “I didn’t mean to…I’m sorry. I was just carried away by the closeness we have.” Will looked away. “I don’t love you Sam. I’m sorry” Will turned and left Samantha.[/quote] ouch talaga. ang sama ni will. :(
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hala. todo iwas si will. tsk tsk.. carried away? ayan ang palaging reason ng mga lalake eh. bat kaya ganun? :wallbash: ako na lang pormahan mo will, oo ka na saken eh :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: isang alon si sam..haha o kaya baha, na carried away :lol:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aw kakainis naman si will. :disgust: its like pinaasa lang nya si sam err..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][img]http://cyberlakad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ahart42.jpg[/img][/align] You love him one. You love him too. They both love you. You both love them. Now, do you have A Heart for

Pages: 112345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:58

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy