• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][img]http://cyberlakad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ahart42.jpg[/img][/align] You love him one. You love him too. They both love you. You both love them. Now, do you have A Heart for

Pages: 12345678910..10

[align=center][img]http://cyberlakad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ahart42.jpg[/img][/align] You love him one. You love him too. They both love you. You both love them. Now, do you have A Heart for

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][img]http://cyberlakad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ahart42.jpg[/img][/align] You love him one. You love him too. They both love you. You both love them. Now, do you have A Heart for

:arrow: yay lowengs.. ahehe.. yaan mu. everyday update to.. since may nakatype na kong chapters.. hinahati ko na lang.. ot. LOYS. as in AYS. lols. seriously ngaun ko lang nalaman ang LOYS. parang AYS. :penguin:
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][img]http://cyberlakad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ahart42.jpg[/img][/align] You love him one. You love him too. They both love you. You both love them. Now, do you have A Heart for

[quote]Samantha felt it was her, or rather, knew it was her. She wanted to team up with Lou. But she has to be with Will if she wants to be with Lou. “Ms. Villanueva, it’s you.” Sam didn’t know if she has to be happy or not. She just nodded at the professor.[/quote] wah.. miss villanueva si sam? isn't it supposed to be ms. villegas?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ haha,, salamat..salamat.. nasobrahan sa villanueva eh >_<
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

great story, miss meng! cant wait for the next chap. :lol:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ MInekoarch its okay. . pwede naman daw mag tagalog kaya ok lang. peace. @topic its very nice really. next chap na po. ^^
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waw. :O nice talaga ng storya na to.. cant wait for the enxt chapter ate meng :redface: :redface: kaya update mo na. wahhaha lol.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: yaaa..salamat sa nagbabasa,, ehehe.. update ko later.. magdadagdag lang ako ng character sa tinatype kong chap (10 na!) for now, eto muna....:penguin: [b]Author's note:[/b] [quote]Full Name: [b]Samantha Felicity Villegas[/b] Nickname: Sam, Sammie, Liz, Lizzie, Birthdate: February 15 - around 00:05 Birthplace: Manila, Philippines [b]Favorites[/b] Color: Baby pink, light blue, mint green Food: Native and Asian Drinks: Calamansi Juice. Anything citrus Scent: Citrus, Cool Water [b]Unforgettable experience/s[/b] Her trip in Rome, Paris, Brussels, and other capital cities - especially in Munich. [b]Most loved people[/b] Mom and Dad Kuya Drei Aling Selia [b]Talents and Skills[/b] Math-geek. Photography Great in cheering up and supporting people Sucks in dancing Easily cries 50-50 outlook in life (50% optimist - 50%pessimist)[/quote]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-05-22 09:28:35)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yay. taglish na ate meng. :lol: kakanosblid eeh. ganda ng name ni sam ah.. :redface: :redface: wahahaha..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: pasensya..nalimutan ko iupdate kagabi... [hr] [b]Chapter 05[/b] The grouping continued until everybody belonged to a group. “So all in all, we have ten groups. Kindly write your names in a piece of paper, one one-fourth per group. Kindly prepare the things listed on the board for next week, laboratory. There will be no lab on Thursday. I have to attend a seminar, so it is your free time.” The class went on with their designated groups. They copied the materials needed and did some distribution of duties. Lou, Sam and Will sat near the window. Samantha was looking outside. “Hey Louie! Great choice!” Will patted Lou’s shoulder. “I was actually thinking that Sam was number 25.” Lou answered. “You know what Lou, you made my whole semester like hell!” “Sorry Sam. Hmm…how about I treat you to lunch later?” “Uhm…” “C’mon Sam. It’s our break time already.” Lou insisted. “I’ll be going guys. I need to do some stuffs.” Will stood, and went out. “Sure Lou. I’d be glad to have lunch with you.” Sam smiled at him. Louie Carl Bareño knows everything about the campus. What’s twelve years in the institution for? He was at RNU since pre-school. His mom was a former professor at the university, and retired a year ago. If there would be a super duper mega loyalty award, that’ll definitely go to Lou. He is a gentle guy. You’d feel safe around him. Even if it’s your first time to meet each other, you’ll feel at ease with him. They just had their lunch at the cafeteria. Lots of people were greeting Lou, waving at him. He is somewhat popular to girls too. He was about to ask something to Samantha when he saw someone. It was running towards their place. “Sammie!” Drei went to Sam and put his arm on her shoulder. Lou was like frozen. “OMG! S-s-star P-player D-d-drei??” Lou stuttered. He looked at Sam’s eyes. “Don’t tell me he is your bro?” “Do I still have to say it?” Samantha smiled. She was amused at Lou’s reaction. Sam looked at Drei and introduced Lou. “Kuya, This is Lou, my classmate, my group mate, and my first friend.” Then she looked at Lou. “Lou, my beloved kuya” and directed her eyes towards Drei. “Ni…ni…nice to meet yo…you…” Lou was obviously shaking, while Drei shook his hand. “Thanks.” Drei smiled. “Nice to meet you too. Hey, I’m glad you made friends with my sister. Could you please take care of her when you’re together? I heard she met an annoying guy this morning.” Lou nodded. “By the way, I just passed by. I need to get back at the gym, we have practices.” “Sure. No problem Sir Drei.” Drei just smiled at him. Obviously, he was flattered. “Bye kuya” “Bye Sammie! Bye Lou! See yah ‘round” Drei left. Lou’s eyed followed him. “Hey! Lou! Lou! Are you okay? You seemed petrified!” Sam shook Lou’s shoulder. “Was I obvious?” “No. Not at all.” Sam said sarcastically. “Oh. C’mon Sam. You just can’t understand the feeling of talking to your idol.” Lou still seemed to be in dreamland. “You know what, I am loving this friendship! From now on, I am your bestfriend, bodyguard, personal assistant, yaya, cook, maid, or even driver, whatever! I’ll fulfill my promise to your brother. I will not allow harm to come in your way.” Lou said poetically, as if trying to be a knight in shining armor. “Eh, well, yeah, whatever.” In the inside, Sam was really laughing out loud. [b]At the gym…[/b] Several students were trying out for the varsity team. Most are unfortunate that they didn’t manage to pass through the tryouts. Only a few selected ones were chosen. The team was very keen in choosing their future teammates. “Good job everyone! To let you guys know,” Drei looked at the chosen few, “just because you were chosen today, it doesn’t necessarily mean that all of you are official members of the team. There will still be another try out next week, and the very lucky ones will be chosen to continue as a part of the team. Don’t worry guys, if ever the chosen few were not able to pass their complete requirements, and were found to be not eligible, you will be like a wildcard. Your performance will determine your position in the team. Also, I will select two or three of you to join us in the upcoming friendship game against El Garde University. So, that’s it for today guys!” “Thank you captain!” Everyone showed mixed emotions. The gym was filled with disappointment, excitement, fear and any other emotions whom none can identify at one hand. “Number 12, one sec please.” “What is it, captain?” “You have the choice not to show up next week. You’re definitely in for the match.” “Really? Wow. Thank you very much!” “But be sure to pass your file to me at 3 days before the match, the very least.” Drei smiled and went back to the bench, and prepared to go home. * * *
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow. nice chappie ate meng.. :lol: nagseselos na si will.. :rolleyes: hahaha.. kakatuwa naman..
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ hahah. annoyed na si Will. magiging body guard pa ni sam si lou. kailangan kumilos ni will! :D:thumbsup: waiting for the update;)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nyay. update na.. :lol: i cant wait. lolengs. :rolleyes: -- kakaluka naman talaga ang story.. :lol:
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]huh! chapie 5 na?!! :crybaby: naman oh! supah late na love it! miZ meng... isa pa...isa pa... isa pa.. :D ---->>>waiting[/i]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: yay lowengs.. ahehe.. yaan mu. everyday update to.. since may nakatype na kong chapters.. hinahati ko na lang.. ot. LOYS. as in AYS. lols. seriously ngaun ko lang nalaman ang LOYS. parang AYS. :penguin:[/quote] Yey. araw-arawin ko pagbisita dito. xD haha. andami nio ngang nakamispronounced ng name ko. Si nicey lang pala nakatama. =D anyweis. ayuuun.. update mo na te meng. excited na kuu. :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: gagawa sana ako ng data ni Drei.. pero siguro bukas na lang ipopost. ahehe. isang mahabang update. [hr] [b]Chapter 06[/b] * * * “Tuesdays and Thursdays are great days for you huh?” “Eh, why is it so, Lou?” Sam was curious. “Don’t tell me you’re sad that Will is not in our class? “Will?” “Will – the Villanueva guy!” “Oh. I wasn’t familiar with his name, that’s why. Well, I was surprised that he is not in our class today… but…he’s in our class last week right? Wait, hey, how did you know about that?” “First off, I would like to remind you that I am at this school since pre-school. Since Will applied for an athletic program upon enrollment, he was given a temporary schedule with offs during Tuesdays and Thursdays, and if he didn’t manage to get into the team, he’ll be given a regular schedule. Since he’s a player now, he won’t be attending a regular class anymore.” “Wait, are you telling me he’s a varsity of this school?” “Why are you surprised? He’s good at basketball since high school.” “Whaaat? Basketball? Since when? How come I didn’t know about that? To think that my brother is a great star player??” Sam was shocked with what Lou had said. “Your brother didn’t tell you? Actually, it’s top secret. And Will told me about it personally.” “Well, he told me few days ago that they have a new addition to the team, as good as him. But I didn’t believe him. No one compares to the skills of my brother. That’s for sure. – Wait, you told me Will told you personally. Are you and Will good friends?” “We’re in speaking terms,” Lou doesn’t want the topic to be focused on him and Will “anyway, I was wondering why you don’t have any girl friends?” “How many of us girls are in this class? Six, right? Three are part of the pep squad; two have boyfriends in class, so how can I hang out with them? I am not a part of the pep, nor planning to; and I definitely don’t have a boyfriend.” That wasn’t actually the reason. Sam was afraid that girls would just befriend her because of her brother. She had experienced before that a girl was so nice to her, and even like a best friend. The girl was expecting that Drei would court her since she is a friend of his beloved sister, but then Drei have no interest on her, and upon knowing it, the girl started to hate Sam. She hated her to the point that she bullied her. “Oh is that so. Well, at least you ended up being friends with me. I mean, I’m a good friend right?” Lou was pleased with himself. Sam can’t help but laugh. “Hey, what’s funny? I’m good right?” “Yeah right. Hahaha.” “By the way Sam, I'll just drop by the department. I need to pass some stuffs to the head. I'll see you later okay?” Samantha was left alone in the grounds. Since the first day, she had never roamed around the campus again. There is still time, and lots of it. She wandered around, as if searching for nothing. She was in front of the Engineering Building. The sky is very clear. She was looking up when she noticed a piece of cloth like being stuck on the rooftop. It’s as if someone was there. She decided to go up. Sam used the elevator up to the fourth floor. It’s the Electronics and Communication Engineering - Computer Engineering Floor. She went up the fifth floor using the stairs since the elevator is only upto fourth. She walked along the hallway. The fifth floor seemed to be seldom used. It’s like some extra rooms, for some occasional purposes. Finally, she turned right at the far end of the foyer, and climbed up a little more flights of stairs. The door to the rooftop is a little opened. The cloth that she saw was actually a school uniform. A guy’s polo, and the owner was there. He had his back facing the door, so basically Sam can’t see his face. He has the same built as the person she knew. No. That can’t possibly be Will. Although they seem to have the same height and body built, they have different hair color. Will’s was a black, messy one, while this guy have dark brown – more like chocolate brown and a bit untidy. The person appeared to be a loner. Sam decided to approach him. But before she could ever take her right foot to step forward, her phone vibrated. [quote][b]1 message received[/b] [i]Hey sami, mit me @ d caf..we nid 2 fix sum stufs 4 2m’s chem..[/i][/quote] It was Lou. Sam can walk through and approach the guy. She still has loads of time. But she doesn’t like the idea of someone waiting for her, and they really need to fix their stuffs for Chemistry, so she dashed off to the caf. They are groupmates – Sam, Will and Lou. Since Lou said that he’ll take care of Will’s work, they need to do their lab reports together, and she hated the fact that Will is not helping even if it’s Lou’s choice. But what can she do? Lou is the leader. * * * “Captain, I’ve processed the necessary requirements. By the way, here’s my file.” Will handed the green, glossy envelope with the school’s logo to Drei. “Wilbert Emmanuel Villanueva. You’ve got a long name huh.” Drei grinned at him. “Mr. Neil Andrei Villegas, please don’t say it out loud for me to hear. We both know we don’t want to hear our full names right?” Will sneered back. “Okay, this is just one time. I won’t say your full name again, just don’t say mine too.” Both guys were laughing and seemed to be getting along fine. “Before I forgot, let me introduce you to the team. You might have known some of them from last week, but not all were present during the try-outs.” The team warmly welcomed Will. They were all talking to each other about – well, you know, and we all know – basketball. “Guys, I'll be back later. You can have a break or continue practicing I'll just file Will’s,” Drei raised the green envelope, “and update all your files and see if some of you still qualifies.” He stared at the players from afar as if frightening them. “Ows. As if we failed? Haha. Drei, you can’t frighten me. I have clean records.” Someone shouted as Drei turned his back to leave the gym. It was James Jeremy Tan, fondly called as Double J, DJ, or JJ. He’s in the same year as Drei. He and the captain are bestfriends, and one of the most impish players RNU have. “Hi Wilbert!” The guy with the number 16 jersey joined their discussion. Will looked at him with piercing eyes. “Sorry. I forgot that you don’t want to be called [i]Wilbert[/i].” David chuckled. He had known Wilbert for almost a year. They had been rivals in highschool basketball, but that was just on court. In fact, they are very good friends since they have a common friend. Actually, David Anthony Marasigan is the boyfriend of Will’s cousin. “Dude, welcome to the team. By the way, I’m Mico, number 10. Second year.” Mike Colin de Chavez is a happy-go-lucky person. But he can be naughty at times. “So have you heard about the captain’s sister?” He whispered after JJ has left to train some newbies. “Huh? Sister?” Will was very clueless. “Just as I thought.” Mico shook his head, laughing. “It’s not actually a secret or anything, but only a few people know about the captain’s sister. We can’t talk about her if the captain’s here though. He’s like a bit overprotective when it comes to her.” Everyone in the circle nodded. Most were just a year old in the team – not at all veteran, so were all enthralled just the thought of the captain’s sister. “I bet you’ll also like her. I’m telling you, she’s a natural charmer. But then, I just can’t find a way to be close to her. You see, I’m afraid of the captain.” Thoughts were running in Drei’s mind. [i]So Drei have a sister. Villegas. Wait. Was that the same surname as that Samantha? But they never mentioned how old she is, and where she studies. Still, there’s a possibility.[/i] “Hey! You seem like planning something evil! I’m telling you I have known about her first, so if you’re planning to take her away from me, you better think twice.” Mico said, half warningly, half smiling. “As if I care.” As if he cares? We all know he cares.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Haha.. ang taray naman nun. Next pls. haha. demanding. :wallbash:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

naks. hahaha saya naman neto.. just what i expected.. kasali talaga si will sa basketball.. baka yun nga yung guy na pumalit sa bro ni sammy.. lols. :paranoid: hahaha :lol: :lol: next na ate meng.. :redface:
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]oh my! smell something pag aagawan ata c sam d2 hahaha todo na to! naman gooooo :D isa pa....isa pa....isa pa.. miZ menG[/i]
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha... ngaun lang ako ulit d2... tagal ko rn nawala (tagal? 2 days? haha) w0ot... will cares.. he difinitely cares :lol:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow. si will pala yung player na yun.haha. number 12 pa.haha fave number. balik nanaman ako bukas dito. update ulit. haha.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][img]http://cyberlakad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ahart42.jpg[/img][/align] You love him one. You love him too. They both love you. You both love them. Now, do you have A Heart for

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:00

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy