• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

Pages: 1..12345678

[align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

[color=salmon]den i'll write my last letter for dem..^_^ wat if ur dead who wud u lyk 2 b with?[/color]
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

Of course, I want to be with God in heaven.. :lol: What if there's no friendstertalk? :D
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=limegreen]then i'll make a website juz lyk it.^_^ wat if der's no wind?:D[/color]
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

There will be no windvanes :D:thumbsup: wait if there's no more ice cream ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:30

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy