• ARCHIVES 
  • » For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

Pages: 12345678..8

For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

Nickay
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school days? For mods: You may delete this anytime!

Last edited by Nickay (2008-07-31 07:36:29)

Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

weew!! frst 2 cmmnt!, jiji:D mmn..,?? 4 meh?., field trips and skul reat2s,!
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

[b]field trip,intrams,retreat.. and first day at new skuls!![/b]
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

intrams, retreats/recollection, and having group projects.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Nickay]For mods: As usual make this sticky.. Hehe..[/quote] Well, mods just can't stick a certain topic. unless the thread is that much important to ftalk members. --- sad that there's no fieldtrip at our school. but nursing week is cool.
~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

distributing of CLASS CARDS =D=D it is so more exciting :wallbash::wallbash:
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]retreat!![/b] field3p.. and orrientation??
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

intrams and retreats..i don't like field trips... i like also the 4th quarter part bcoz its the time that all of u are so much closer and parting ways too..ugghh nostalgic.....=(
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well mod aries... thnx for your comment.. i know now that its not that easy to post this as sticky.. well.. i also want exams!
katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course.. field trip!bcoz i can shop again.. haha..:lol:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

field trip 1st day of school(esp. when u're a transfere..haha..u'll both be nervous and excited) orientation(also)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

teaching demo... exam... recitation... getting nervous?!
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waa.. the foundation week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haaii.. everthing can happen in that week.. go to booths... dating booths.. marriage booth.. computer booth.. movie booth.. etc.. haaii.. ^why i like the foundation week most? because.. it is when my most impossible dream came true! until now, i cant believe it happened.. i also like the intrams.. buwan ng wika,, retreat.. etc.
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..the field trip.. cause you got to go places and beyond,, it was like learning while enjoying..
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]uhm...me..if there's no class..^^[/align]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: field trip (food!) :arrow: retreats :arrow: proms (wee.. im a junior!) :arrow: sports fest (which im not participating.. i rather sleep in our classroom or just play bounce! LOL! :lol:) :arrow: everytime our teacher is absent (freedom!) :arrow: everytime the classes are suspended :arrow: recess time :arrow: dismissal time! =D[/b]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

`field trip and sportstfest.. :)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

skul retreats ter?!., hmmn., for me?!., mayb it'zs intramuralzs!
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

first day of skul... and sum activities
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

field 3p,, watch stage play.. foundation night, battle of the bands..=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:19

[ 10 queries - 0.089 second ]
Privacy Policy