• ARCHIVES 
  • » For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

Pages: 112345678..8

For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

roshwill
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

PARTEY PARTEYS! i love to parteyy! i am so excited for the upcoming partey partey on our univ. hope to see some [b]parpitualites[/b] there. :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

Bday Parties; Fieldtrips. :D
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heehee. everyday, so i'd get my allowance. :o
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

English Festivals and Drama Fest.. Field Trips.. and Recollections
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>loyalty day. >acquiantance. >intamurals, >x-mas party. >college fair. >ecomac.
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]OMG.!!! double post.! im very very very sorry.! :[[:crybaby::crybaby:[/spoiler]

Last edited by eri.03 (2008-07-27 00:05:56)

zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

in my elementary and secondary years im so excited for frieldtrips and JS now in college im excited to invade, to evangelist and share God's words to my school...as a KKB we had our vision and mission for the youth of our new generation....
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dismissal.. haha :D
oo8.daphne
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]any event that's [i]out[/i] of the 4 walls..[/align]
_Bhudz_
» n00b
1969-12-31

acquaintance ^__^ hehehhehe knowing your schoolmates ahahahahhaha
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mmm.... meetin a boy .... :D
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

field trip and wulang pxok xD
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

japaniz class and. . break tym!!! :lol:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]first day and outbound activities [/b] =D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its probably the first day and the last day of school
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]camps[/b] [loveee [i]sleeping[/i] with classmates.you can know their [u]bad habits[/u].bwahahahaha!!=D] [b]valetines' day[/b] [lolx.i get to [i]tease[/i] all the [u]loveteams[/u] in the class] [b]Christmas party[/b] [loveee the [i]gifts[/i]. ahehe]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

For me, it's whenever we will have a Camping, Retreat and Field Trips! :thumbsup:
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

field trip is the best for me.. ^_^ i love it.. but now im a college student.. no more field trips :smoke:
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

valentines day.... were blind dates are coming..hehe:o
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me its the acquiantance party i love it! :D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

Pages: 112345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:01

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy