• ARCHIVES 
  • » For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

Pages: 12345678..8

For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

grace17
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

:arrow:field trip... :arrow:camp :arrow:tepsaa(sport fest)
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

field trip and sports fest!
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

intrams 3 day retreat watching NCAA games week long sportsfest!
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

there's so many. haha. 1. [b]ordinary programs[/b] - as usual, no lectures, no discussions in the classrooms.:D plus its a time for chitchatting with friends. 2. [b]field trip[/b] - its like an excarsion to us. weee. adventure. haha. 3. [b]intramurals[/b] - love this. we just usually make [i]tambay[/i]. 4. [b]student's day[/b] - this is what i love in our school. we could wear sevilian and bring gadgets at the same time. yeah.:cool:
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: field trip :arrow: retreat :arrow: foundation day :arrow: high school night / JS prom
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my laboratory exercises specially in asp.net.. sobrang hirap nito grabe....:cry::cry: pero masaya...^^ may internet kc eh... kaya pwede magym at magbigayan ng codes...^^ habang lab... bawal ang tumayo s lab... bawal magtanong s katabi... kundi s ym lng pwede... sobrang tahimik dun... every lab... 3-5 exercises ang binibigay... 5 pm - 9 pm ang lab namen....^^ pagdating ng exam... bawal n ym...^^ magaling ang prof nmen d2... kayang maghack ng ip... hahahaha... ayw nya local ip... gusto US IP

Last edited by darkrenz (2008-06-25 07:05:18)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

camp... workin' out... gym again.... practice hockey... hooohohoo....
jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahmm.. fieldtrip.. foundation day.. retreat.. nd sports fest
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

retreat and camp :o
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

our fieldtrip, recollection.. and during foundation :D
jennychicc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]huhuhu we dont have field trips anymore :crybaby: i dont think college admin has it :drool: i think the review for the board exams :wallbash:[/b]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

intrams uhh fieldtrip[bonding at the bus] uhh the time where you know your classmates's crush? haha
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me its: •freshmen knight •letranayt 6 •marketing days •conference for us marketers
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

3 days camp!.. yeah!^^ haha .. cant w8 4 it!! lol :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Imadori
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: When there is no classes :lol: :arrow: Vacant
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's the over night at our school, preparing for our art gallery... it was fun and a little scary.. :lol:

Last edited by janeene (2008-07-04 22:32:25)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

vacations, rainy days.. hahaha :D
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

now gred 5?uhmmm its our camping.....haha....and field trip...
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: Acquintance Party :arrow: Intramurals :arrow: Foundation Day :arrow: Field Trip :arrow: IT week :arrow: IT students activities
yobex
» n00b
1969-12-31

field trip and of course overnight parties!!!:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:55

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy