• ARCHIVES 
  • » For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

Pages: 1..12345678

For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

[quote=owtuelveh]for me,foundation day was the best..!!!!!!! 3 days of games,fun and excitement,.!!!! ahwoooooh!![/quote] ye, i like foundation day too...but field trip is the most exciting for me...!:eh:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

me? Sport Fest or Camping!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: , thats best for me!!
miish.tawa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Intramurals. Fieldtrip. and Christmas Party.
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me, first day high!,field trip,community outreach,js,intrams!
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahaha.. first day orientation.. (first impressions are there) and field trip.. intrams.. JS prom ahaha i dont really like graduation.. i hate good bye's..
nea1213
» n00b
1969-12-31

fieldtrip. of course. and activities such as Christmas party; turnover... [[:♥
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Field trip =) I love exploring new and educational places.
oinkoink_23
» n00b
1969-12-31

:cool::arrow: field trip.:D is to near. haha. on nov 15. :thumbsup: excited!!:) moa and ocean park woooo.
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me its lunch . cause every lunch . we meet & talk w/ him @ the lobby :lol:
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] :thumbsup: iintrams. :D .an absentee of a teacher!. :D .PARTiES. :D .recess. :P .Student-Teacher Week!. :D .whieee. disz is d' week wer d' student gets to be d' teacher 4 a week!. :D [/b]

Last edited by xenshen (2008-11-02 02:42:38)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Of course.. -->Field Trips -->General Practices -->Foundation Day -->School Programs. HAHA.
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For me. :arrow: Intrams. :penguin: :arrow: Field Trips. :eh: :arrow: Any programs. :ninja: :arrow: Teacher's Day. :arrow: Free time. Woooooooh! :thumbsup:
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when there is no teacher dat would be the most exciting part of my school day...:eh:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

fow me: :arrow: intramurals :arrow: foundation day :lol: :arrow: field trip :arrow: vacant hours.. :)
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: i like [b]field trips[/b]... but actually .. i really dont join the field trip if my classmates and friends join bec0z it is not fun without them... :(
lithium
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]First day of classes is most exciting![/b]
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

intamurals and fieldtrip and retreat.. it's where you can see the bonding... =)
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Foundation week and also retreats! :P it's a lotsa fun. I can enjoy my circle of friends, we can bond whenever we can. we can go to booths, sleep overnight. pillow throwing. :D spin the bottle's, chit-chats, blindfolding, truth or consequences. Those are the memorable events happening in that event.
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

field trips and foundation day =D=D=D=D thats the only part i like about school :P
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i] :arrow: Intramurals :arrow: Foundation Day :arrow: Acquaintance Party :thumbsup: [/i][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:20

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy