• ARCHIVES 
  • » For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

Pages: 1..12345678

For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

[b]Foundation Day also Field Trips.. Retreaaats![/b]
zmei:)
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

retreat, intrams, foundation day, umm,,, anything that sre no classes..
rock09eyjay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

intramms.. and.. umn,. VACATIONS.?? lols,,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:06

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy