• ARCHIVES 
  • » For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

Pages: 12345678..8

For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

Field Trip.. Foundation Day.. and Christmas Party.. :gift:
chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

for me: school trip class party aanndd.. retreats:D
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

field trip...-soo exciting... programz...-fine intramz...-soo fun foundation day...-not very :wallbash:
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

do project with friends....class party enjoy in sprots with friends
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

field trip, retreat, intrams and foundation day cause thay prevent studying :lol:
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its a sweet memories :crybaby: :thumbsup:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hospital duty in mental hosp (mandaluyong) yey
gerlyn_wangzi
» n00b
1969-12-31

aHHm..for me?ahhm..foundation and students night..it's really fantastic coz were going 2 have a competition in dance..ehihihi
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Press Conference Contest. Ukulele Ensemble Contest. Folk Dance Contest. UN. Christmas Party. Graduation. ( I'm A Graduating Gurl ) That's All I Know For Now.♥[/b][/align]
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

4 me? ofcorse VACANT. :lol:
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

~intrams ~exhibit ~programs ~retreats ~field trip.. **miss it**
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]most exciting,.?? uhm,. for me .. [b]camping ..[/b] bcoz,. camping can unite us.. haha,. :) and to get close with other levels,. :D[/align]
xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

field trip, christmas party, club day, gs dance..hha! :P
++M-I-Y-A.C++
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=limegreen]This year the most exciting part of the school year would be Our Feast Day, Christmas Party, Retreat, Intram, JS and graduation [yeah... graduation :( ][/color]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Christmas party...? :paranoid: nahhh... Intrams. XD Although I don't liek cheerdancing I loev Intrams because I don't have to worry about homework =D:thumbsup:
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lunch break. (:
kiara_rhea
» n00b
1969-12-31

my secret..;) [url=http://friendster.com/rheadvamp][img]http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/4/7/21/t_ninjam_744835d.gif[/img][/url] retreat and extracurricular contests!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Intramurals[/b] DAMN~ this was effin kewl :3 no classes for whole 1 week. =D :arrow: [b]Eid Holiday[/b] Ah~ its celebrated here in qatar 1 month of half day class :wow: and a 2 week break :eh: :arrow: [b]Camping[/b] Yeaa~ :3 Teh tent thingy and about annoying teh teachers of not sleeping. L0LS =D. One of teh coolest. I loev this event. <333 :arrow: [b]Foundation Day[/b] Oyee! The cheering squad. >_< I loev being one of them :D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

either having a longer period for my fav class or time for dismissal
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

intrams... i love cheerdancing!! [img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1313/5486551/10989010/t-207370652.jpg[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:00

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy