• ARCHIVES 
  • » For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

Pages: 1..123456788

For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

dismissal :lol:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

breaktime.. :lol: field trip and foundation day..
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Fridays, Holidays, Suspended-Class Days, Monthly Culminating Activities, Dismissal, Break Times and occasional school parties. :thumbsup:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ haha -- [b]Dismissal[/b] - Who doesn't liek this part XD [b]Math Period[/b] - I <3 Math [b]Break Tiem[/b] - Thish ish vury exciting. I <3 eating and yeah :lol:
RichmondDarkrai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when raining so that its cold not hot =):thumbsup:
x avie x
» n00b
1969-12-31

during our PDA(pinoy dream amethyst) , during group projects, guild war(in our geometry subj.)
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me.. i lyk ♥ fieldtrip ♥parties ♥ fun activities ♥ sportsfest.. :D :D :D :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I [s]liek[/s] [b]loev[/b]. [b]Dismissal[/b]-Who wouldn`t?Haha. [b]Recess/Lunch[/b]-Yaah I loev loev eating*munch munch munch* [b]Computer[/b]-We get to go to the computer room.*Yay*.

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-08-15 08:13:03)

sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

parties!!! looking forward to BA acquaintance party..hoping red warriors will attend...ayiyiyiyi :penguin: sports fest :thumbsup: and different activities exclusive for math n science club(wen i was in hs) but now(college)...nahhh,i dont see any timetable of JPIA(sigh)

Last edited by sky (2008-08-15 12:43:10)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the incentive!! in our school we have to read books 8 books for 1st quarter 6books for 2nd 6books for 3rd and 4 for 4th quarter. if we read the number of books we needed to read we get to go watch movie and almost everybody always finish reading books so the whole school watch the movie - - - - - - - - - - - - - - but at the 4th quarter we don't watch movie we have the water day where the staffs will put a giant slide on the field and everybody will play - - - - - - - - - - - - - so all in all we have: 1st=theater movie 2nd=theater movie 3rd=theater movie 4th=water day - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - :D:thumbsup:

Last edited by losher29 (2008-08-15 17:50:17)

modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me my most exciting part of school days for me are: 1.) Fridays 2.) Group Project 3.) Math and Science Classes 4.) Foundation day 5.) Foundation Ball 6.) Christmas Program 7.) Recollection
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Field Trip and Acquaintance Party.. =)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The final bell at the end of the day, signaling the end of of the school day. :lol:
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course Field Trip and Every Wednesday we go to Chapel and its the best because Pastor Ian Teaches us about word of [b]God[/b]
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ofcorsz field trip!!
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-field trip -play -prom!!!
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: proms :arrow: field trips :arrow: intrams :arrow: parties
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b] :arrow: intramurals :arrow: SciMath fair :arrow: foundation day :arrow: foundation ball :arrow: prom nyt :arrow: christmas program :arrow: recollection :arrow: graduation :lol: [/b][/color]
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

acquaintance party. foundation day. intramurals&fieldtrips!=):thumbsup:
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

school activities i.e programs, intrams etc.. that doesn't have to do with sitting in the class and listening to your lousy prof
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

Pages: 1..123456788

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:43

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy