• ARCHIVES 
  • » For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

Pages: 1..12345678

For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

em0sha
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

every part of day but only 1 subject [b]DISMISALL!!!![/b]
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

when we watched Namaste at north edsa...it was a play..=) =)
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me JS !!! =D> and recollectionds ! especially reunions =)) graduations and feast days,and of course =D> FEILD TRIPS !! =D>
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

everyday is exciting in our school, there's always happenings there.....hahaha, if you are absent even just half of the day, you will feel that you were gone for a week because you're going to be behind anf\d you can't jive to the topics they are all talking about....=)
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

christmas party and christmas break! cuz its cold..hahaha..and gifts are all around!:)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

spirit days & pep assemblies :D i love the liveliness of the school =] and usually after school events such as sports games && homecomings, winterformals, and proms =] love them all!
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

holidays! especially chrismas && new year!
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

activities like fairs and intramurals.. wuhu.. the school is alive and kicking wjen this days are coming.. also field trip bec. we enjoy our moments together with friends strolling around a place.. eating together and the likes..
_hOnNeY-cHaN_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]for me? Intrams and festivals... hehehhe[/align]
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

intrams.&& holidays.. :lol:
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me intrams,x-mas party,grduation :lol:
reehna2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: IT WEEK! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by reehna2008 (2008-09-05 10:08:07)

rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

field trip.. and the press con [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/er.jpg[/img]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Last year - Retreat[/b] I had teh greatest time of my life Present: Fieldtrips Farewell Party :eh:
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

field trip .. intramurals ..
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm..invitational games! a lot of students from other schools come to our school to play games.. and i just love the "meeting-new-people" part!! and also the kundirana concert during family days.. just love them all.!
lhadiie.ghe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fieldtrips and our MAPEH time .. so much fun ! :D
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:) the first day of school.. and the fieldtrip.. and a filmview specially in a theater.. hahahaa
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i get to see my friends...of course...and.. also lunch break and dismissal time.. we got to hang out at ST then chat about things and sight seeing *our cush* :lol: haha :D :paranoid: when we had educational trips.. filmviewing..etc... :P i miss my college life :crybaby:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-10-01 02:06:59)

owtuelveh
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wow:jhaney-owtuelveh says::::D for me,foundation day was the best..!!!!!!! 3 days of games,fun and excitement,.!!!! ahwoooooh!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For me, It's field trip.. Cause you can stroll around with your friends and family.. And campette night.. Cause you can sleep over with your friends.. You, what's the most exciting part of school da

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:28

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy