• ARCHIVES 
  • » here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

mhedge
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

heeheh thnxx for your reply,..
Hyde'st
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

wow :o :o i like it thanks for share guys
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no problem... thnxx for appreciating it =):thumbsup:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cool one ! thanks :) i'll try next time
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ty bro. i was looking for these. =)
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ thank you guys for response.
fabceci5
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]thanx a bunch, bro mhedge!! you're a big help.. [/b]
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ thnxx for your nice response =)
miel26
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wer i will paste this code??
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ in your friendster =):thumbsup: just put it inside..
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow nice ym image.....tnxxx for sharing dis :) :thumbsup:
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ok you're welcome =):thumbsup:
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woa..haha :lol: thanks.. :thumbsup:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice one..thanks 4 sharing...
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ you are welcome sis :thumbsup:
rushley
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks buddy!!![b][/b][img][/img]=):thumbsup:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow!...thankz yow..:)
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ welcome guys.. just try it..
ladyai
» n00b
1969-12-31

im looking for this one:) thanks for sharing.. but it`s not working on my friendster:cry:
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

make a css extension to make it work ..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:37

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy