• ARCHIVES 
  • » here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

tnx for the share! :lol: :thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

oh thats cute ;) ahehe thnx for sharin... ;)
zykie28
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will i paste the code??
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]where will i paste the code??[/quote] in ur friendster =):thumbsup: ____________ :o :o i dont realy know thart this thread can have many comments! :o thnzz for the comment guys!!!

Last edited by mhedge (2008-06-28 21:31:28)

adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks mhedge. I will try to put this in my siggy
aufar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice addons sist.. :D :thumbsup: keep it up.. + repu :rose: for you..
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=adepat]thanks mhedge. I will try to put this in my siggy[/quote] ok thnzz.. [quote=aufar]nice addons sist.. :D :thumbsup: keep it up.. + repu :rose: for you..[/quote] thnss for the repu dude! =) but I'm a [b]MALE[/b] =|
i'mhere.it
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow. thx lots. i'll use it. ;D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing some of this ym icon status! rock on dude :D\m/
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=i'mhere.it]wow. thx lots. i'll use it. ;D[/quote] yeh,... use it.. [quote=the_legend_killer]tnx for sharing some of this ym icon status! rock on dude :D\m/[/quote] heheh.. thnzz dude.. kip on rockin'!
© LòVèLy 9ìEseLÅ ©
» n00b
1969-12-31

wooo.. thanks por ser.. ;)
harold19
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice.. tnx fOr sharing the cOdes... :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
Lady_angel
» n00b
1969-12-31

hI 2 alL...............!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

w0w! thnx for sharing those! they were cool!
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Lady_angel]hI 2 alL...............!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D[/quote] pls dont spam!.. @ topic tthnxx to all guys!
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

COOL.. :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: thanks for sharing
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=MiChikO fuJiwAra]COOL.. :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: thanks for sharing[/quote] no problem thnss!
apple925
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you for sharing.. it's really cute! :)
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

all right.. now i found you.. ill use you// thank you!! :)
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=apple925]thank you for sharing.. it's really cute! :)[/quote] [quote=kEiyThLyN]all right.. now i found you.. ill use you// thank you!! :)[/quote] thnss for the comment guys!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:57

[ 10 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy