• ARCHIVES 
  • » here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

Lil.mamhie_11
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

[align=center][quote][b]the best sIs..tnx for a lot of shering ehehe =D[/b][/quote] [/align]
dyEsiE013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

wow,thanks..i'm really looking 4 this!^^:lol:
lubakimaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

any new images?
jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is cool! thanks for sharing!
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

whoaa...i love this one! thnx to you i found it... thnx for sharing it bro!
marQ_pj
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice ym statuses... i am using on of it... look in2 my prof... keepsafe... pj
cloners
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi guys where i put that code? i'm newbie plz help me on
charlene pink lover
» Banned
1969-12-31

thxxx for sharing =):thumbsup: Can i ask??What does it looks like if its on9 :question:
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing!!=)
07patz07
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool so nice tnx 4 the share
jenmau
» n00b
1969-12-31

thankz ! :thumbsup:
Sajac
» n00b
1969-12-31

gud i liked it... really.... its cute
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow. that's cool. thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

those are cool! thanks!
eljoe0015
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is awesome. great job! =) :thumbsup:
angel149
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is good!! thanks for sharing!!!
adsbeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

w0w, i like it, hehehe, thanks for this one. :lol:
~hitomi_hitomi~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one thanks 4 sharing
princessmisa
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i put it in my friendster:question::question::question: help!!!:cry:
asd1021
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice work!! i really like it.. tnx for sharing..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:56

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy