• ARCHIVES 
  • » here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

icepink009
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

some of the YM status are already posted here by sum other users.. but wow the last 3 imgs were new.. cool! thancs for sharing.. im using it.. thancs again.. :lol:
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

hehe! to cool for me........ i'm contented in mine..... tnx for sharing!
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b] wow.!!! :] thank's for sharing.!!! =) [/b]
kat08
» n00b
1969-12-31

WOW..............SO COOl & CUTE ! Thanks 4 sharing this codes !
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=violet] :o ohh!! nice :penguin: ym status [b]sis![/b] :penguin: [/color]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: yah guys..this is really cool..iv been using this in my siggy and in my profile as well..thanks for sharing buddy...:thumbsup:
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Just want to ask How can I used this as my siggy? I tried hard but it seems I dont know what I am doing..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing and placing all the different images and codes in one thread so we can find it easy =)
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=gratitude1]ohh!! nice :penguin: ym status sis![/quote] Oopss.. not [b]sis[/b] i'm a male!.. eheeh... :lol: [quote=lordheinz]yah guys..this is really cool..iv been using this in my siggy and in my profile as well..thanks for sharing buddy...:thumbsup:[/quote] ok no pob sir LH [quote=adepat]Just want to ask How can I used this as my siggy? I tried hard but it seems I dont know what I am doing..[/quote] here just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b]. <">[quote=bobcbar]Thanks for sharing and placing all the different images and codes in one thread so we can find it easy =)[/quote] ok no problem sir bob and thenzz for the repu.. =)

Last edited by mhedge (2008-06-27 20:26:00)

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

great! thanks for sharing.. im looking for this.. :D
cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]nice & cool images!!!,. tnx 4 sharing!!!,..=):thumbsup:[/b][/i][/align]
nhezzzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

THANKS YOU FOR SHARING!!!:thumbsup:
' nEa '
» n00b
1969-12-31

whoa! :o thank you so much mhedge for sharing different ym status images! im so happy coz ive been looking for a different status images for ages! :wow: big thanks! :D
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I Knew This One Already... BTW,Thanks For Sharing...[/b][/align]
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so great... lurve it... thanks for sharing...
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

> this was cool. . thanks for sharing this one. i'll try this some other time. . ;):thumbsup:
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow! thnx 4 sharing! im looking 4 this! thnx!
jaeszil
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...cool....:thumbsup: ...=).... ....tnx 4 sharing this....:D
flurteeyflirtlovesweet
» n00b
1969-12-31

i found it!,,,thanks for sharing! :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh my godd really coolll statuss thx for sharing! rily like it!:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:14

[ 9 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy