• ARCHIVES 
  • » here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

mhedge
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

ok no problem thank you.. =):thumbsup:
zenlaws02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

[quote][quote]mhedge wrote: lkjhgfdsafdsa wrote: am i able to paste this in my fs account?? yes.. of course[/quote] how? i try to put it on my fs but it is not working[/quote] - did you change the: "[b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b]?" mine is working fine, maybe you forgot to edit it. :thumbsup:
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=zenlaws02]- did you change the: "YAHOO_ID_HERE?" mine is working fine, maybe you forgot to edit it.[/quote] yeah... maybe not edited carefully..
Wacko
» FTalker
1969-12-31

awesome icon :thumbsup: ..thanks 4 sharing..
kenken0289
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is so cool thanks for sharing this. i love this add ons. lol :lol:
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Kewlness! Thnaks for Sharing! There wuz only like 2 before now theres like millions! :lol:
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thnxx ofr your comment guys..
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. its so cute.. haha ..luv it.
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice... love it... cool... tnx for sharin it... :thumbsup:
Santini
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to put it bellow our recent updates ??? :paranoid:
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ maybe try to ask sir lordheinz :paranoid::thumbsup: <-- :D and thnss for comment guys!
jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow!!:o dis is cool! tnx for sharing!=)
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok thnss for comment!
v0LtaGe
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing
Santini
» n00b
1969-12-31

anybody knows how to put it bellow our recent updates ???? :paranoid::paranoid: mods plis help! ;)
christiandelacruz09
» n00b
1969-12-31

by the way, how to know the yahoo id?
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ USERNAME@yahoo.com "Username" is your Yahoo! ID. :) anyway, keep the add-ons coming and dont spam. =)

Last edited by icekandi (2008-07-20 21:31:21)

christiandelacruz09
» n00b
1969-12-31

the number.. not that..
Harry_88
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing=)
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok thnxx for comments guys..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:42

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy