• ARCHIVES 
  • » here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

ototgam
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

this is nice.. ill try this... thanks for sharing!
killxromeo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

thanks for share i take 1 :penguin:
jeisseldenise
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi! can you make pink ones? they are great if you just can..
leandre_vanica
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: gud Bro,,, tekz bangad:D
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nc.. tnx for sharing yah!!=)
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks to all of you guys.. =)
xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks fer sharing! i love this one lotz! :D keep posting!
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/607/607988onarxhg9e6.gif[/img] thanx for sharing been looking for this onE:D
irvanfauzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wOw i LiKe tHat .. Now LoOkiNG my YM status : :thumbsdown:

Last edited by irvanfauzie (2008-07-23 11:06:34)

testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cool codes dude . . keep it up
tokaai
» n00b
1969-12-31

Txs Man Is Coool
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

teah.. thnss for you bro..
thisy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]thanks for this! I want to give repu but i don't have at least 100 post sorry. But it's really cool, thanks![/i] :thumbsup:

Last edited by thisy (2008-07-28 01:26:45)

hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool. thanks for sharing.=)
Klover16
» n00b
1969-12-31

pano po makakuha ng userbar?:o
Wacko
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha nice one :thumbsup: thanks 4 sharing..:D
monggoclan
» n00b
1969-12-31

where do i paste this one?? ahahah
riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gud...........................:thumbsup:
MONDYking
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we cn search 8 around, hohaha... nice
kaystee
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:22

[ 9 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy