• ARCHIVES 
  • » here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

zenlaws02
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

[b]awesome dude![/b] :arrow: i like it! thanks =) :thumbsup:
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

[quote=zenlaws02]awesome dude! :arrow: i like it! thanks =) :thumbsup:[/quote] thnnss for ur comment dude =)
PUSANESS i
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is what em looking for .. tnx fer sharing :)
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=PUSANESS i]this is what em looking for .. tnx fer sharing :)[/quote] no problem.. thnss for comments guys! =)
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weeeeeehhee!! ^^ i love the unicorn one XD using it now!! thanks thanks thanks! :eh:
angelleeya
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank'z for sharing... .anggia.

Last edited by angelleeya (2008-07-05 08:46:20)

mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

two new comments again huh! thnss 4 d' comments! guys!
jheikei
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi im just a newbie here... can i just ask? can i use it on friendster? thanks...:)
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

did you read the my first post?? :lol: that topic?? i said that it's for friendster right?? =|
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nice one mhedge![/b]
ulatgoogle
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool 1... thnx 4sharing :thumbsup:
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thnss for the comment guys.. =) :thumbsup:
gummybearz15
» n00b
1969-12-31

wer is the ym id?.. i cant find it... :crybaby:
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=gummybearz15]wer is the ym id?.. i cant find it... :crybaby:[/quote] do you have yahoo account?? this is example: [b]name[/b]@yahoo.com then get only the [b]name[/b]
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

am i able to paste this in my fs account??
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lkjhgfdsafdsa]am i able to paste this in my fs account??[/quote] yes.. of course =)
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool! thanks foe sharing!
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok no prob.. thxx for comment..=)
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mhedge]lkjhgfdsafdsa wrote: am i able to paste this in my fs account?? yes.. of course[/quote] how? i try to put it on my fs but it is not working
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow. i've been loooking for this one! thanks for sharin by the way! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:37

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy