• ARCHIVES 
  • » here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

zerpaul
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

WhOw :O ,,, thnx a lot you help me a lot ,,, kep it up :thumbsup:
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

great thanks 4 sharing
Rex90
» n00b
1969-12-31

why when i online it does'nt show me that i'm online???
amerduck
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Rex90]why when i online it does'nt show me that i'm online???[/quote] try to restart ur browser...
jessa5426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kool ! kip it up ! :thumbsup:[spoiler]i've been luking 4 dis ! ur da best ! hha !:D[/spoiler]

Last edited by jessa5426 (2008-09-30 08:15:13)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing dis! i've been hoping to see this u know! tnx agen! :D
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ tanks and welcome =):thumbsup:
mme_maf94
» n00b
1969-12-31

how about when your online?
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice.. cool.. :D thanks for sharing.. =)
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thank for sharing....
umekosasaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing! im looking for this one! haha xD thanks again :]
Narcissist
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice post... i am a fan of u... grabeh..
zaralee018
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]thank you for sharing...love it.. hehe...=):thumbsup::lol:
mellikha
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing:)
sahzrah
» n00b
1969-12-31

ankkyut nila :) thanks
maiko812
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i soo love this. specially te unicorn one. its so cute!:D tnx for sharin..
tengzt
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice yahoo mes. trick
Lil.mamhie_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]tnx 4 sering haha=D[/b][/spoiler]
jay_chou
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow nice i like it :thumbsup:
dice.1
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx...nice code ill try this later^^:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » here are some cool YM status codes just replace the [b]YAHOO_ID_HERE[/b] with ur id.. credits goes to: of course YAHOO.com! yahoo.com are the owner of this images =):thumbsup: and me for sharing this

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:38

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy