• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

arelz
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will guess the first letter of the person will post after him/her... Don't Understand? Example: Moky86: Letter M? Monzer4: Yep... hmmm....Letter P? Hanzzzzz7878: Nope.... Letter N?... If u don't still understand...just don't play.... Ok its my turn... Letter M???????[/i][/color]

Last edited by arelz (2008-11-24 04:35:16)

simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

nope :D [b]t[/b] :question::D
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

nope .. uhm?? how about?? s???
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

errr nope... :thumbsdown: uhmm [b]L[/b]?
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope :D j :question::D
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah.. how bout [b]L[/b]?
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no ... uhm??? m??
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope. :) hmm... R??
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... x? hahaha XD
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. wew so hard to find the match letter :o [b]S[/b]?
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. uhmm [b]H[/b]?
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope :D x :question::D
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no... haha 1 nlng.. haha lelz s?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... hahaha :P [b]k[/b]?
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope :D g :question::D
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

haha nice guess!! hmm?? is it [b]L[/b] ??
MoZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

no.. :lol: next is S? ;)
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:lol: i wish my name is Shinji :rolleyes: but ya still wrong :P ---- :/ maybe [b]M[/b] :eh:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes! [b]M[/b]icah_km B???
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope...... is it c?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:14

[ 10 queries - 0.085 second ]
Privacy Policy