• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

shia chan
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[b]nope.! it is S d nxt will be..K.?[/b] [img]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/inari_elle/ftalk.gif[/img] [spoiler]fs: uzu_kage@yahoo.com ym: shia.rockz@yahoo.com[/spoiler]
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

yes! correct! ahhhmm letter F?
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah... next will be g?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow. you caught me again! :lol: next will be g?
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope siz,, mmm,, [b]letter G[/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah. you caught me. nice one next will be a?
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope,hehehe... uhmmmm,p????
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: nah ah.. :thumbsdown: [b]s?[/b] :D [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah. next will be k? :eh:
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... the nxt will be R?
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope :D next will be R :question::D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. next will be n?
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope sis! :D next will be definitely...g? :rolleyes:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

waaa... you caught me sis. :D next will be b?
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhmm..almost! ihihih.. next is g agen? :rolleyes:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

caught me twice now. :D next will be c?
x avie x
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope.. =D is it D?
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]wrong[/b] :) next will be [b]L[/b]?
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nah!! uuhmmmm, z???
riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope..... r?????????????
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:44

[ 10 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy