• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

1shane4
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[b]o0oops...... nice try sis.... but wrong.. uhm........ l??[/b] :lol:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

wrong.... next is g??
dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sorry wrong guess how about letter a?
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nope2~~:D Urrmmmm~~~ [b]S~??[/b]=)
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

how do yah know................ weh next is R?! :question:
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope..^_^ letter R???
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]wrong.. :| a?????[/b] _____________________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]n0pe... :D oh jeez.. this is hard. haha maybe.. J?[/b][/align]

Last edited by sweet08heaven (2008-11-18 18:00:58)

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]You got it!!! next is T?[/b][/color]
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]noPe. ahhaha G?[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i36.tinypic.com/qo60dw.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/align]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]nope s?????? [/b][/color]:lol::lol::lol:
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nOpe hahaha.. :lol: M?[/b][/align]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]nope...... J????????[/b][/color]
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]NO.[/b] next is.. [b]P[/b]?
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well no :| next is, [b]D[/b] ?
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope haha.. [b]M?[/b]
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Big No! :lol: [b]S[/b] ??????
LabSoOSick
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]No . . . lol :lol:[/i] uUhhMM . [b]C [/b]. ?
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Oh, it's a no. no. :D is it letter A? ü
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nah!!... =| :D next is J?? :question: [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/qo60dw.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:12

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy