• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Dat's close it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]vNext is P? :D [/b][/font]
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

nope.. hahaha nxt is [b]L[/b] :question:
*YOSHI.KOJIMA*
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope... next is R?
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]^^ oh yeah , your ryt :thumbsup: next is [b]M[/b]?[/align]
coffeeluvsmilO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]nOpE..jejeje... nxt is...[i]R[/i]..?!?[/b] =)
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope.................. nxt is I?!
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ nope.. =D next is [b]S[/b]?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Nope, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]vNext is N? :D [/b][/font]
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ no........................ V nxt is j?
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nah... next is letter a?!
lyxen_843
» FTalker
1969-12-31

. . naahh.. hihi.. . . nxt wil be letter 'd'?
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nope! C?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^U gez dat ryt. ;) [/b][/font] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]vNext is M? :D [/b][/font]
Crazyham-ham
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope..............Next is B?

Last edited by Crazyham-ham (2009-01-10 22:53:49)

gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

No. Next is C?
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nope. Next is C?
edEn214
» n00b
1969-12-31

noPe..Ü what about letter.. E!:)
manikka.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

NOPE. :] Haha. Next poster, letter R? (:
xXxanthony24xXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope next is letter s
manikka.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nuh-uh. :] LMAO. Next poster, letter F?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:38

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy