• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

_micah
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

nope... its x...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Nope, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]vNext is L? :D [/b][/font]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope... nxt is[b] M[/b]? :)
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope nxt is [spoiler][b]J[/b][/spoiler] ayt?!
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope..next is F?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Nope, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]vNext is P? :D [/b][/font]
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] you got it right chipster...p for pinky_angel...thats me!!!! hehehe~!!!! congrats!! okii my turn, the next is M???[/b]
rcdraymart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^nope... nxt is J?!
rheamari90
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope...!!! hehe nxt is J?
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope... nxt is [b]E[/b]???
anneandreashley
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no it's AAAAAAAAA~!!! is it B?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Dat's close, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]vNext is P? :D [/b][/font]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah....!! next is C? ]hehehe
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope... next is [b]B[/b] or maybe [b]A[/b]?
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=xoOox]next is B or maybe A?[/quote] wow....u got it... a repu 4u... next.... S maybe?
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ nope :d V next is C ?
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope.. next is M?
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope... nxt is[b] M[/b]?
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

got it.....its mitchie...haha next is[b] d[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Dat's close, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]vNext is N? :D [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:42

[ 10 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy