• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[b]N[/b]o thats also close :lol: maybe [b]B[/b] :eh:
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

nope... is it [b]E[/b] ???
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Naah. Guess again. :arrow:[b] J[/b]? O.o
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Nope, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]vNext is S? :D [/b][/font]
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope... nxt will be [b]X[/b] ...
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope. Next will be S
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope... nxt is [b]M[/b]?
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

at last... your right... nxt is [b]x[/b]???

Last edited by _micah (2009-01-08 19:30:41)

xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

you also.. you got me... :D next is [b]C[/b]?
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope. Hmm....next is S?
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope... nxt is [b]C[/b]? :)
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope... its M (chipster's not here... :D) nxt is [b]B[/b]??
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=_micah]nope... its M (chipster's not here... :D)[/quote] aw ok! i do expctng.. :D -------------- nope..... nxt maybe [b]A[/b]..?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Nope, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]vNext is M? :D [/b][/font]
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ehem... :wallbash: :penguin: got me... next is [b]C[/b];

Last edited by _micah (2009-01-08 22:54:19)

_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is it g???????????????
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Nope, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]vNext is A? :D [/b][/font]
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:D nxt is [b]R[/b] :question:
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah....sorry its not!! next is L?
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

No. :D Next is E? :paranoid: :ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:39

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy