• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

nah,,, X ???:wallbash:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[b][color=green]nope:( next:j?[/b][/color]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Nope. But my first name starts with that. [/b] [b]j?[/b]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]binggo!my real start with that^^^as well next:)O?[/b][/color]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yep...[/b] [b]next is probably [u]j[/u]. again.[/b] [sub]dude, I knew you were going to post next! :lol: [/sub]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]that's right! next is the same O?[/b][/color]
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope. its a k. next is j??? :D
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: yup.. good guess.. :thumbsup: next is [b]D[/b]??
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nooo.. i guess L..?? heheh
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope... mmmmmm c?????
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. hmmmm...a??
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope it's J :wow: hmm... P?! :wallbash:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]A big Yes! Hahahah.. Next will be K?[/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

npoe. it's j again next will be m?
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no! hehe next is b?
minion.dianne
» n00b
1969-12-31

no.... its [b]j.[/b]... [b]a[/b]?
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope next is a j??
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope... nxt is H???
aaronjason09
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... nxt [b]q[/b]?????
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nooo. :D nxt is [b]m[/b]??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:29

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy