• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

hazel013
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

haha, no! nxt is.. g??
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[align=center][b]nyeeeheee.. n0pe!!!... nxt is M?[/b] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/qo60dw.jpg[/img][/align]
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha, no! nxt is s..?? :lol:
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hhaa... yep!!!.. but dat's jzt my username.. but it's all gud.. hahha off topic:can guess wat's my realname first letter?? haha okok!! anyweiz. next is H???[/b][/align]
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha, yeayea.. [i][r we the only ones awake here?? :lol: ][/i] hmn, the 1st letter of ur name is... j?
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]haha!!! yuP!!! :D off topic: i think so.. next is H agen?? haha [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/qo60dw.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha, what's ur real name.. [quote][i]btw, i've given u a repu.. so where's mine..?? :lol:[/i] [u]can i have ur eadd so i can add u at fs??[/u][/quote] hehe, nxt is.. r?
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]haha.. n0pe!!. @off topic: jzt click my fs :arrow: [url]www.friendster.com/joharluvzyuu3[/url] dnt wori i'll giv u 1 as well!.. tnx anyweiz.. ok!! @ topic: next is O?[/b][/align]
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]i've added u! tnx 4 d repu![/quote] [spoiler]gtg. nice meetin u. =)[/spoiler] nxt is s :question: :exclaim:
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]NOpe!!!.. next is L/?[/b] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/qo60dw.jpg[/img][/align]
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no..................... r?:question:
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nnoooopppppeee :D nxt is mm..... J ????
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.... nest is h? :D
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope :P next is ... mmmm... C :P
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope,... :thumbsdown: x =)
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nopie.[/b] :D next is [b]R[/b]? :eh:
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope. next is s?? :paranoid: :/
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

nah.ah.. next to me is y
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nopie.[/b] :D next will be [b]S[/b]?
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope. Next is M?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:15

[ 9 queries - 0.072 second ]
Privacy Policy