• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[b]^^ nope.. xD next is R ? :D[/b]
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[b]nope. its an k.[/b] [b]maybe an a? :] [/b]

Last edited by karhentOt (2009-01-15 22:48:24)

_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no......................... uhm is it j?
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]No.... :) Next is "X" ?.[/i]
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope!!!hahah next is v?
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=yellow] [b]naHH! next is [u]C[/u]??[/b] [/color] [color=deeppink] [b]こめなさい[/b][/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^^ nope... xD next is A?[/b] :D
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]yeahh... u got it![/b] v [b]Z???[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^Nope, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]vNext is S? :D [/b][/font]
jovie_toni
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope........... nxt is D?????
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^Dat's close, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]vNext is H? :D [/b][/font]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^^ nope,, xD next is C? [/b]
-jEnNy-18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... nxt is [b]J[/b]???
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^Nope, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]vNext is S? :D [/b][/font]
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no its [b]K[/b] hb leter A ?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^Dat's close, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]vNext is S? :D [/b][/font]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah nop!! next is C?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^Wow, dat's ryt. ;) [/b][/font] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]vNext is J? :D [/b][/font]
lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

noop. nxt is P?
bLeSSeDxcHiLd
» n00b
1969-12-31

=| Nope. Wrong guess. Next will be.. D? :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:29

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy