• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[b]^^ nah.. =D next is P? :D[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^Nope, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]vNext is M? :D [/b][/font]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah....!! hehehe :D next is c?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^Wth, u gez it ryt agen. :) [/b][/font] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]vNext is L? :D [/b][/font]
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope. next is j? :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^Nope, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]vNext is R? :D [/b][/font]
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope next is k?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^Nope, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]vNext is S? :D [/b][/font]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^^ nope.. xD nxt is [u]C[/u]?[/b]
jovie_toni
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.......... nxt is j?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^Nope, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]vNext is M? :D [/b][/font]
-jEnNy-18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.... nxt is [b]C[/b]???
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^Wow, u gez dat ryt. ;) [/b][/font] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]vNext is K? :D [/b][/font]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nahh.... how about "L"?!?
ancole_17
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope.......... nxt is F?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^Nope, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]vNext is L? :D [/b][/font]
lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^^Noopp. nxt upp B? VVV
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^Dat's close, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]vNext is R? :D [/b][/font]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope! :D nxt is [b]R[/b]! hohoho
Crazyham-ham
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope..........next is B?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:23

[ 9 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy