• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

yeah, you got me. :eh: :arrow: A? :paranoid:
edwardcullenisloove
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

.haha..no!!! letter M?!:paranoid:
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=limegreen] naHh! next is [u][b]O[/b][/u]? [/color] [spoiler][img]http://i34.tinypic.com/k3ptp0.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sorry babe!! next k?
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=limegreen] naHh!. next is [b][u]F[/u][/b]? [/color] [spoiler][img]http://i34.tinypic.com/k3ptp0.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol..you got me babe!! nice guess :thumbsup: next is s? hehehe
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=limegreen] haha yep ;) next is F?? [/color] [spoiler][img]http://i34.tinypic.com/k3ptp0.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lolz....hehehe!! nice babe :D again s?
kevchuez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sorry, not her again.. hwahahaha :D next is S?
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah....!! next is C?
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wrong..... F?
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

errrrrr! nope... nxt is [b]R[/b]? :D
ghost_fighter
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope! =):thumbsdown: [b][u][i] s [/i][/u][/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Na-ah. ;P :arrow: [b]T?[/b]
brokenboii12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

No! [b]G[/b]? :penguin::penguin::penguin:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no..... :D nxt is[b] B[/b]??
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tionkz... wrong... next is z?
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

NO! :p Next is L? :lol:
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

naaaaaah next is G?
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah. =) You got me. Next is N? :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:08

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy