• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]^Dat's close, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Trebuchet MS][b]vNext is S? :D [/b][/font]
-jEnNy-18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

nope... nxt is [b]Y[/b]???
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]^Nope, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Trebuchet MS][b]vNext is N? :D [/b][/font]
jovie_toni
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope............. nxt is D???????????????
-jEnNy-18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... nxt is [b]K[/b]???
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah.....!! next is R?
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope. next is C?
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nop!! next is T?
pink_flamingo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]=| nope it's not.. maybe [b]R[/b] :question::exclaim::D[/align]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nop!! i think C?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]^Yeah, ryt guess. :) [/b][/font] [font=Trebuchet MS][b]vNext is M? :D [/b][/font]
elbavol
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no.. its E next is E?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]^Nope, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Trebuchet MS][b]vNext is K? :D [/b][/font]
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

--. nope -. uhmm .. next [b]D[/b]??
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm, nope. . . K? . . . ?
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]geee. good guessing! next is an r? :][/b]
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]lol. its me again and again. maybe an r? :][/b]
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nope. next is t?
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no................................ nxt is n?
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

another no :P r?? :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:46

[ 9 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy