• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

nope... um..is it L??
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

nah!! hmmm.....s?
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nope. [/b] :P next is X?
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.. Next is...O.
anneandreashley
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no~! is it F?
Jasminee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nope[/b] uh. how bout [b]L[/b] ?
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no......................................... uhm... is it g?
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah....!! next is K?
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=limegreen] naHh! almost! :D next is[b] J[/b] ? [/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]no.. :)[/b] how about... k??

Last edited by alecxa16 (2009-01-02 07:04:05)

sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=limegreen] [b]naHh! next is [u]O[/u]???[/b] [/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
anneandreashley
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no~! hmm.... what's next??? S?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]^Nope, it's C. :) [/b][/font] [font=Comic Sans Ms][b]vNext is R? :D [/b][/font]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah.....!! next is c?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^U gez dat ryt. :) [/b][/font] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]vNext is A? :D [/b][/font]
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nah uh.. =| [b]S[/b]?
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wrong...... x????
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope... um... [b]F[/b]?
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope.. nx is [b]n[/b]?
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahahahah got me... itz u x?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:58

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy