• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

nope. [b]R[/b] here :eh: hmpp,next is L? :eh:

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-11-30 10:07:39)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Hahaha.. nope.. :P next is.. err.. K?????.. :wallbash:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha no :) it's L uhmm next is p?
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. next is [b]B[/b]? :eh:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hell no =D next is Y? :D

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-12-01 09:27:57)

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nopie.[/b] :D next is [b]R[/b]? :D
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]haha close :D :P next is J? [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. nxt is [b]S[/b]?
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope haha next is [b]G[/b]?
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]No.[/b] :D next is [b]S[/b]? :paranoid:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. :D next is M??
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nah![/b] :D next is C?
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yea. XD waha. next is a?
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]no.[/b] :D next is [b]X[/b]? =D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Haha~ Wrong~ Its [b]k[/b]~ Urmm~~~ [b]S[/b]~??
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nOpe.. Letter N?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Nope. :) Next is Y? :D [/b]
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]nah .. :p haha next is [b]M[/b]? [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Nope. :lol: Next is K? :D [/b]
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope :lol: hmmm nxt is [b] S [/b] :lol::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:22

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy