• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

_ron_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

nahHhH![b][/b] nxt is g?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

yap. you got me! :arrow: next will be b?
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nOpe.. how about :arrow: letter A?[/b]:)[/align]

Last edited by pinkloveriza01 (2008-07-23 08:05:32)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nahh... me again! :arrow: next will be p?
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nopes.. :lol: next is g?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

what? you caught me twice already!!! :D next will be c?
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

correct! nice guessing! :lol: next is G? :eh:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

that's thrice in a row!! next will be 100% c! i hope. :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no!., hahhha. ur wrong sis!., nxt s.... m?!
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. it's g next will be a?
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]naah :D[/b] [u]is it [b]p[/b] ?[/u]

Last edited by malow (2008-07-23 08:41:41)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. next will be c?
xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope! next will be letter e?
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope ... :arrow: m nextwil be n
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. next will be n?
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah... hw bout a?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]wow! you got me on that sis! :o :D the probability is 1/36 yet you got me.tsk.amazed.hehe uhm,a d?[/align]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-07-24 09:22:36)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. next one will be an m?
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah..next will be g?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi croniexemo! you're online again. same time! same thread yesterday! :D TOPIC: yap. next will be 100% c! :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:18

[ 9 queries - 0.543 second ]
Privacy Policy