• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

nope :D:question::D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

:lol: that's my user name, not my real name :P ---- :ninja: C :eh:
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.... :P v????
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope...:paranoid: =D a?
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes! =) next is j????
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope...=D next will be A agen?=D=D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nah.. next is...letter c??
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

u got me agen...:thumbsup:;) K? i hope so..
jocamps
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope :) how bout letter R? :D
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..nope.. ..d..?
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]nope.. L??[/b]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nop..wrong guess :D A?
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]no.. c?:thumbsup:[/b][/align]
dekha_21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no... [b]s[/b]maybe?
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no my friend... how about x??? :D
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhmf.. no.. :arrow: next would be letter "[b]k[/b]" :question:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope...closer!!!:D p?
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue]ahahah :thumbsup: [b]korek[/b] [/color] whooo.. a letter C :question:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah...u got me..:thumbsup:;) next will be p!
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope :D next is [b]a[/b] :question::D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:53

[ 9 queries - 0.533 second ]
Privacy Policy