• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

theejhay
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[b]nope! :] is it G?[/b]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

nope... heheheh... isn't [b]T[/b]?
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]nope it isnt.. haha.. is it C?[/b]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]theejhay[/b] yes that is [b]T[/b]... don't lie dude... :P ________________________________________________ i hope it's gonna b [b]T[/b] again...
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope :D a :question::D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nah~~ =D Let's see.... S?
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope =D e? :question:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nah~~ how about B? :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahaha good guess dare i guess D?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

D for Demons! :D um...B?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

B for Britney! nah... d?! :eh:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

D for Desperate housewives d?
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nop... is it d?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yeah! that's mah favorite show... :D t: nope... :P letter d again?! :eh:
mz.jhoan
» n00b
1969-12-31

` no ;p ` hihi ! =) ` letter . A ?
WaStewAter
» n00b
1969-12-31

No is it a [b]T[/b]?
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope... letter d..
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... :P C?! :eh:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hey...[b]dhen2x[/b] ur 1st letter was [b]D[/b] @topic...yah...ur ryt! :D M!
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ no.. i'm just kidding hahaha :lol: t: nah... next is "C"?! :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:04

[ 9 queries - 0.525 second ]
Privacy Policy