• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

areyaa
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

hahahhaa............. [b]T[/b] right........??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

:/ sorry, but ya still wrong :P ---- :/ maybe H :eh:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah..wrong guess!!! M
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D wrong! :P ---- :/ uhm, maybe J :eh:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wrong agen... :D:D:D S
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wrong^^ hmm..letter a?;)
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nop....wrong! F
areyaa
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wrong again....... [b]C[/b].........??
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wat...u got me!!!bravo..lolz!!!:D a
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope .. =D [b]C[/b] next? :eh:
WaStewAter
» n00b
1969-12-31

Noo the next is letter [b]L[/b]?
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nop....wrong!! W
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]nope. C?[/b]
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhm no? ahhmmm.. :arrow: z :D
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope... uhmmm......is it m?
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nopez..!! haha . . hope letter [b]T[/b]??
chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... :D may be G?
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice sisz.. G^^ is it [b]L[/b]??
chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. @gladz23: thanks for the +repu sis :D how 'bout C..?

Last edited by chelliexoxo (2008-07-06 04:59:16)

gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=chelliexoxo]@gladz23: thanks for the +repu sis[/quote] np.. :D @t: nope.. haha.. hmm?? [b]C[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:53

[ 10 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy