• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

kohicrust
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

wah, nope! ----- hmm, [b]K[/b]? :ninja:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

nope.... next will be [b]k[/b]
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope.. =p next is C .?
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope next will be c..:D
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope.. =p next will be letter M.?
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha.. nice guess.. hope next will be j.:D
BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope letter... V?? :D hahahahah
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah. next one is a?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... :D next is d?! :eh:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nahhhh... next is g?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center]nope...hehe:eh: next will be[b] s?[/b][/align]
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope. .. Next will be. . [b]A [/b]?
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope! d nx is R?
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naw next post begins with a letter in the english alphabet? :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^safe. hihi yap. next is d?
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nAhhhh,., [align=center][/align]g??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naha~! start with B?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhhh A???? [/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my real name,Yes~ but my iD nah~ A?
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My nick name ? U ryte . My ID ? Wrong too ! :D Next . "M" ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:43

[ 9 queries - 0.674 second ]
Privacy Policy