• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

ngiti031
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

ahahahahaha got it..... hmmm itz letter S?
miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

nope haha.. m?..
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmmm. . . nope.. . K?
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no..................... g?
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yes. :thumbsup: C?
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no............................................................................. nxt is o?
kevchuez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. hehehehe.. =D=D next is R?
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nope. :D Next is M?
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah...!! :thumbsdown: next is s?
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope..... hehehehe s?
h3LL_b0y
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nope..... nice try girl.... hmnn...... G??????
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no my dear :lol: M?
kevchuez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. next is F?
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope! nxt is [b]N[/b]? :)
ilubmuffins02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope. nxt is L?
miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nope.. next is w?..[/b]
kyutRHOSE
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope..hehehe =D=D m???
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no...................................................... c?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

. . . nope. . . K?
a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my name is but not my username o= next.. R? c:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:40

[ 9 queries - 0.101 second ]
Privacy Policy