• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

no..... uhhhhhmmmm J?
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

nope .. how about L ?
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope :) hmn i think [b]L[/b] :P
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

,.nAhh,. how about g???
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope :P how bout [b]A[/b] ?
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

close enuf...=D how bout [b]L[/b]?
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope .. how about m ?
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope how bout B?
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope, how about t?
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... uhmmmm, N????
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] nope"~x]~ next is C..??:lol::D[/align]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wrong :P next is .. B ?
temaTema
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope.. umm, [b]n?[/b]:rolleyes:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] wrong siz..^^~ this my turn.:lol: next is N..??:eh:[/align]
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nope..!! C??..[/b]
cutterpillow07
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah..!! [b]F??...[/b]
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]no![/b] next is B? :D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nooooooooo!.... uhmmmmm [b] O[/b]?...:D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] noo..!!!!! hahaw~ next is C..??[/align]
temaTema
» n00b
1969-12-31

nooo...~ hhehe, C?:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:55

[ 9 queries - 0.575 second ]
Privacy Policy