• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Nope.. hehe.. how about R?
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

no. how about h?
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah.,...:D next letter.. A?
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea! haha! how about p?
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah agen.... mybe A agen?:eh:
sha4ter
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope.. how about... letter [b]M[/b]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]whoong... s??? [/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. :arrow: next will be a?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]whong.... w???? [/b]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-07-19 20:31:03)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah..... next is [b]G[/b] ?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah. you got me. =D :arrow: next will be a?
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes! next is H????
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]whooooong!!! next will be,, letter![/b] [b]E[/b][/align]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. :arrow: next is c??
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... :P next is g?! :eh:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wrong. :D next is d?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. next will be a?
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah...:D bout g?:eh:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yap. you got me. :arrow: next will be b?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope..... :P next is C?! :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:14

[ 9 queries - 0.515 second ]
Privacy Policy