• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

[i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

..nope.. nxt is K?
princesa30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

..nOpe =| ..r :question: :/
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. next is K??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Naha~ next is a D?
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope next is r.....
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no..X next iz [b]M[/b]
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope hmm.the next wud be letter P?:D
asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uhhhm... it's Y! :D
princesa30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..nope heheh.. k ???
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah! hmmm...M?

Last edited by xwiit_az_candii (2008-10-20 05:59:05)

asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^nope... it's a... next is J?
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope.... Next is L?
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah.. next is J?
honest_liar
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope. haha nxt is R=)

Last edited by honest_liar (2008-10-21 02:09:54)

beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.... :) I think next is [b]T[/b]
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I hope I'm right, my post is doubled because of mah stupid computer,sorry :crybaby:

Last edited by beary_cute (2008-10-29 02:32:27)

altriza_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

..nope.. ..how bout letter [b]S[/b]?
checkered02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no hehe :D s???
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.... s? :D
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope :) how about [b]K[/b]?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][color=blue]This is how to play... U need to Guess the First Letter of the username who will post next... Then the next will post to u will say Yes if it is correct or No if not...then he/she will

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:26

[ 9 queries - 0.512 second ]
Privacy Policy