• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]english please. what you all talking about[/quote] nothing honey ate ryl and i just talk about mmy life and her life
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=Lhyrickz]nothing honey ate ryl and i just talk about mmy life and her life[/quote] oh okay but why my name there :rolleyes: baby are ol on ym this morning.. :cool:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]nope honey last nyt i fall asleep without signing out in ym i don't know how that happen coz when i awake at past 3 i sign out but when i check using ur acct im still ol but don't worry honey i didn't chat with someone i just recieve some pm's [/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]nope honey last nyt i fall asleep without signing out in ym i don't know how that happen coz when i awake at past 3 i sign out but when i check using ur acct im still ol but don't worry honey i didn't chat with someone i just recieve some pm's[/quote] how about my ym? :lol: are u not chat with someone using my ym? who send txt to u. and u talking about what? [quote]i felt very happy yesterday coz that person told me that her text to me last last nyt was just a joke when i received the txt of that person that nyt i was really worried and when i reply the txt of that person i didn't recieve any reply from that person so i really thought that it was serious,,but yesterday when she told me it was a joke if im only infront of that person i wanna hug her tight sabay batok[/quote]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]how about my ym? are u not chat with someone using my ym?[/quote] [b]nope honey i didn't chat with someone using my ym thats from my classmate honey from my former school my so called bestfriend in that school[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]thats from my classmate honey from my former school my so called bestfriend in that school[/quote] best friends or mabel? ;) [quote]i felt very happy yesterday coz that person told me that her text to me last last nyt was just a joke when i received the txt of that person that nyt i was really worried and when i reply the txt of that person i didn't recieve any reply from that person so i really thought that it was serious,,but yesterday when [b]she told me it was a joke[/b] if im only infront of that person i wanna hug her tight sabay batok[/quote] [quote=As cicatrizes]i had trouble last nyt, dat was my fault. someone thought i was angry with dat sum1 but i was juz playin' a practical joke wakokok~ but when [b]i was about to say "juz jokin'[/b]", i ran out of load, but today, i texted dat person and explained evrythin'[/quote]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]best friends or mabel?[/quote] hell no... that text not from tita awtsss maybe it was just an incidence that she also crack a joke to one of her friends but that text was not from tita that txt of tita happened last nyt but look i recieved a text from my frend last last nyt
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]main cinta jugak ke[/quote] tak lah :x [quote=_ryl_]same, fine too. hehe.[/quote] siz ryl do u have fs. . ?:D
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]today u make she sad..she wait for you from morning. :retard:[/quote] is that true bro.. :cry: i feel guilty here :cry: [hr][hr] [b]honey i'm so sorry.. i've pm you something.. hope you read it[/b] :wow: :wow:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]nope. every Monday i have no class.[/quote] oic how lucky ate ryl deserve nea un ang walang pumansin sa knya

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-02-08 22:23:53)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^wahaha, sinabi muh pa. parang ayw ko sa plurk, hehe,., di ko kz lam gagawin dun.. xD muztah nmn araw muh?
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

bakkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttt bbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddd3333333333333333pppppppppp ccccccccccnnnnnnnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuu may dahel???:D
N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]ok... bye.. see yah again ... :lol::lol: are you xure you love me 4ever? :rolleyes: :eh: :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid::paranoid: hehe, ILY2... :wow::wow:[/quote] once again yes i'm sure!!! i'm promise with you!!! =):wow:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wgrsdvdfogiuaoifhgaifyglaigf gua gatau bos. wkwk
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Upup Up Up Up Upup Up Up Up Upup Up Up Up Upup Up Up Up Upup Up Up Up Upup Up Up Up Upup Up Up Up Upup Up Up Up Upup Up Up Up Upup Up Up Up Upup Up Up Up Upup Up Up Up Upup Up Up Up Upup Up Up Up Up
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome new world :)
sean ahmir
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello Everyone! :))) Happy New Year to you guys! noob but I'll do my best to be active as much as I can. :))) i :heart: everything pleasing to the eye. i :wow2: :music: and art.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:37

[ 9 queries - 0.132 second ]
Privacy Policy