• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

good afternoon wp :) have a nice day. take care . :penguin:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]good afternoon wp :) have a nice day. take care . :penguin:[/quote] good afternoon :D:D:D:penguin::penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]ayih.. talo p tlga ako ng lil sis ko.. may lablyp na. :lol::lol:[/quote] hmp, meron ka rin nman noh ate.. hehehe.. xDD [quote=AFZULNIZAM]good afternoon wp :) have a nice day. take care . :penguin:[/quote] kuya , how are you... IMY :wow: xDD
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]hmp, meron ka rin nman noh ate.. hehehe.. xDD[/quote] wla pa noh.. well kayo? since kelan kayo? :lol::lol:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]wla pa noh.. well kayo? since kelan kayo?[/quote] hmmmm.. meron yan ayw pa aminin.. hahaha/// well i can't remember.. hmmmmmmp.... secret muna.. :penguin: xDD
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]hmmmm.. meron yan ayw pa aminin.. hahaha/// well i can't remember.. hmmmmmmp.... secret muna.. :penguin: xDD[/quote] wla pa nga.. naghahanap pa.. hahaha.. ayy.. :angry: :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]good afternoon :D:D:D:penguin::penguin:[/quote] :P how are u [quote=_ryl_]kuya , how are you... IMY[/quote] :o don't miss me lhyrickz will mad to me again :lol: im fine.how about you?

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-29 01:31:01)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:P how are u[/quote] im fine.. hbu? how's life.? :penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]wla pa nga.. naghahanap pa.. hahaha..[/quote] whahaha, kala ko ba ate si lyas? xDD :lol::lol::lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]:o don't miss me lhyrickz will mad to me again :lol: im fine.how about you?[/quote] lolz, kuya.. ok you said that.. :| hmp, i'm not fine. :| xDD
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]im fine.. hbu? how's life.?[/quote] fine 2. my life? ;) :lol: still okay.. what are u doing now? [quote=_ryl_]lolz, kuya.. ok you said that.. :| hmp, i'm not fine. :| xDD[/quote] im just kidding :P why u not fine? miss to noz? :lol:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-29 01:35:21)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]whahaha, kala ko ba ate si lyas? xDD :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] lyas? oh no.. di ata... :lol::lol: naku.. =D=D
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi wp how u all doing?
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]fine 2. my life? ;) :lol: still okay.. what are u doing now?[/quote] chatting with some people at my work.. im hungry already.. hahaha.. have you ate?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]Hi wp how u all doing?[/quote] :) hi. just chatting how are u? [quote=nikz11]chatting with some people at my work.. im hungry already.. hahaha.. have you ate?[/quote] not yet...go and cook for me 2 im also hungry :wallbash:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hi. just chatting how are u?[/quote] im good thank you.
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]not yet...go and cook for me 2 im also hungry :wallbash:[/quote] dont want to.. i already cooked here Filipino dish you won't like. :lol::lol:.. just haven't ate yet. :lol::lol::lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]im good thank you.[/quote] that good my friend =) [quote=nikz11]dont want to.. i already cooked here Filipino dish you won't like. :lol::lol:.. just haven't ate yet.[/quote] :crybaby::crybaby: but im hungry. lhyrickz go to school without cook for me..
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:crybaby::crybaby: but im hungry. lhyrickz go to school without cook for me..[/quote] ahahaha.. well then go to her school and eat her packed lunch. :lol::lol::lol: GOT TO GO. =D=D i will eat na. :lol::lol:

Last edited by nikz11 (2009-01-29 01:55:16)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]ahahaha.. well then go to her school and eat her packed lunch. :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] =D=D good idea but if i eat her packed lunch, maybe she will be hungry =( [quote=nikz11]GOT TO GO. =D=D i will eat na[/quote] ah okay bye

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-29 01:56:32)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]Hello again :penguin::penguin::penguin: xDD[/quote] [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:15

[ 9 queries - 0.224 second ]
Privacy Policy