• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]kuya noz why you didn't ol yesterday ate ryl is waiting for you you make her sad u are bad guy[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

ate lhyrickz why you didn't ol yesterday kuya zam is waiting for you you make him sad u are bad girl :penguin:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]ate lhyrickz why you didn't ol yesterday kuya zam is waiting for you you make him sad u are bad girl[/quote] :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]:rolleyes: :rolleyes:[/quote] :D:D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]take a look at this profile[/b] http://theftalk.com/p=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ [i]really inlove with ate ryl[/i] :wow: :wow:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Real name my _ryl_ name is noz .White Cat. • PM • E-mail Rank SuperFriendster Gender Location I _ryl_ dunno ♦ Birthday June 16th 1988 MSN messenger Can you give me a _ryl_ kiss xD AOL IM Are you _ryl_ xD Yahoo! messenger I'll give it later _ryl_ xD =D=D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]anu mga tanung ate sau??? xeo nagtanung eh??? ayaw ko kc magsbi muna sa knya manggagalaiti un sa galit[/quote] ay, ! siz, ndi qoh pa sya nakausap, sau siz nagtanung nba si ate bel? hayz, kakaazar namn kz ung babae (?), hahahaa :lol::lol::lol: ________________________________________________ what's happening here,??? waaaaaah. :penguin::penguin::penguin: xDD
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi hi hi hi helloooo :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i read something here. =(
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]kuya noz why you didn't ol yesterday ate ryl is waiting for you you make her sad u are bad guy[/quote] i'm busy yesterday sist.. but i will try to online here :lol: :lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]Real name my _ryl_ name is noz .White Cat. • PM • E-mail Rank SuperFriendster Gender Location I _ryl_ dunno ♦ Birthday June 16th 1988 MSN messenger Can you give me a _ryl_ kiss xD AOL IM Are you _ryl_ xD Yahoo! messenger I'll give it later _ryl_ xD[/quote] _ryl_ _ryl_ :lol: :lol: :lol: [quote=_ryl_]what's happening here,???[/quote] i dunno honey.. they talking about us here :lol: miss you so much :wow: :wow: [quote=EleeGirl]hi hi hi hi helloooo :D[/quote] hello sist elle :D

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2009-01-26 23:19:19)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

la la la la la la la la la la la :penguin::penguin: baa baa black sheep happy n u know :penguin::penguin: yes sir yes sir :penguin::penguin::penguin: three black fox ? :/ [b]Kuya noz[/b] Lalallaalala :penguin: hihihi

Last edited by EleeGirl (2009-01-26 23:13:46)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]i dunno honey.. they talking but us here :lol:[/quote] wahahahaha :lol::lol::lol: i miss you so much :wow::wow::wow: xDDD [quote=EleeGirl]hi hi hi hi helloooo :D[/quote] hello siz eleena :) [b]_____________________________________________________________ siz lhyrickz............................... :|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:| hahahahahaha, ate bel asking me ryt now... sinagot qoh na ung ask nia , about you.. huhuhuhu. xDDD[/b]

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-26 23:21:13)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]Kuya noz Lalallaalala :penguin: hihihi Last edited by EleeGirl (Today 11:13:46)[/quote] lalalala.... too :lol: :lol: [quote=_ryl_]i miss you so much :wow::wow::wow: xDDD[/quote] have you eat this afternoon honey.. don't forget about it ok :lol:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]hello siz eleena[/quote] hello hello siz ryl. :D how's things going? what do u do in chinese new year?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]siz lhyrickz............................... :|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:| hahahahahaha, ate bel asking me ryt now... sinagot qoh na ung ask nia , about you.. huhuhuhu. xDDD[/quote] told to mabel that i say "hey[b] stupid girl[/b] dont try to asking lhyrickz problem.. only i and lhyrickz can settle. u not wp member so better dont ask. go to the hell."
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this account is now offline for unknown time.. bye-bye all.. =D =D =D =D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]have you eat this afternoon honey.. don't forget about it ok :lol:[/quote] yeah, i finished already.. how about ? don't forget it to eat also. :eh: [quote=EleeGirl]hello hello siz ryl. :D how's things going? what do u do in chinese new year?[/quote] i'm doing good.. HBU siz? chinese new yr. only here in house, u? xDD
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]told to mabel that i say "hey stupid girl dont try to asking lhyrickz problem.. only i and lhyrickz can settle. u not wp member so better dont ask. go to the hell."[/quote] what happen bro..?? =( [quote=ago]this account is now offline for unknown time.. bye-bye all[/quote] bye and don't come back okie :lol: :lol: [quote=_ryl_]yeah, i finished already.. how about ? don't forget it to eat also. :eh:[/quote] i won't.. i have eat.. hmm.. can you give me a love kiss and love hug like diz :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: [img]http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/7/2/18/f_lovehugm_8ad44fe.jpg[/img] :D :D :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Good day to all WP members.[/b] [quote]as I have been reading all along the posts, I have proven one thing, a very important thing perhaps for me. I have done everything that I could only to be as close as with all the other members of the family, unfortunately, my efforts seemed to be were not enough. I have tried my best, sacrificed most part of my job to cope up with the conversations (eventhough my connection sucks), but still, I can't get the real trust from most of everyone here. I was so wrong thinking that I am really a close friend to some of you, but oh, what a pity. Please do not blame anyone, nor yourself. [u]I may not be as close to you as the others, but I still love [b][i]EVERY[/i] [/b] member of this family.[/u] Outside WP, I am still your daddy, Kuya, Uncle, Bro. and Impong.[/quote] God bless us all and good luck. [b]MAHAL NA MAHAL KO KAYONG LAHAT. BYE EVERYONE[/b] :cry: Still, Kuya Jie D' Pogi

Last edited by jieduck (2009-01-26 23:47:57)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ huhuhu :crybaby: why did u leave? [quote=_ryl_]i'm doing good.. HBU siz? chinese new yr. only here in house, u? xDD[/quote] im fine chinese new year i go shopping . but sadly, my mum is working on this wednesday so we wont go shoping agen.my father idk if he is working or not . :lol:

Last edited by EleeGirl (2009-01-26 23:51:04)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:23

[ 9 queries - 0.192 second ]
Privacy Policy